Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know if QVC ever offers free shipping in January? I have a bunch of clearance items, etc. in my wish list, but I'm waiting for free shipping. Am I waiting in vain?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Free Shipping In January?

I am thinking that free shipping days may not be offered since they are now promoting ez pay on everything everyday. Which I do not find appealing as an incentive to buy, would much prefer free s/h.

Esteemed Contributor

@sommertime I completely agree about the easy pay. Never bother with it. The free shipping is what helps QVC compete with other online retailers.

Honored Contributor

All of January???   No, that was never a thing.  There were periodic free shipping days but they haven't had one of those in a while and I think with permanent Easy Pay on everything, we probably won't  see any more free shipping days.  That's what I think anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree  Sorry for not being clear. No, I meant one or two days in January. They seemed to offer several days in December for Christmas shoppers, but I can't remember if they offer any days in January.

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom - There were two (or was it three?) free shipping days in December, so I'm not sure if there will be any free shipping days in January; it seems like they only come around about every three months. But I'll join you in keeping my fingers crossed, as there are two items in my Wish List that I'd love to buy if I could get that savings!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

When the Q sees that the stuff isn't moving with the easy pays they will indeed have a Free S&H day in January. I won't buy anything in January if I'm not right about that.LOL

Super Contributor

I also have items stashed on my wish list waiting for free shipping. Most of my recent purchases have either been on free shipping days or "one day only" special pricing. I don't need anything that badly that I cannot hold off for at least some discount or savings.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Honored Contributor

I really don't think it matters what Q gas done in the past. It has been all over the map doing unexpected things all 2019.
Super Contributor

Jane made a huge announcement, was hoping for free shipping but it was easy pay.  Don't they have easy pay every day now, wish they would stop with all the hoopla about easy pay