Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@rms1954   I believe the other posting had it starting a day too early.

I believe yesterday it was free shipping for just the Black Friday deals.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@NYshoppergirl wrote:

Yes, it's $3.50 (or $5.50). BUT, if the item arrives and you don't like it or it doesn't fit right (not something a different size would solve), you have to pay for return shipping plus the original shipping cost which isn't refunded. So you've paid $10.45 ($3.50 plus $6.95 if you use their return label) and have absolutely nothing to show for it. Obviously when you place your order you hope you're going to love it but we've all experienced receiving items that disappointed us. Al least if it's free shipping it doesn't sting quite so much if you need to return it.

I think all of you need to let it go. Move on. Good grief.

@ellaphant - I think you need to take your own advice.  You open these posts (clearly about free shipping), just so you can lecture other posters?

Good grief, indeed.  Just "let it go.  Move on."

Respected Contributor
This is a Forum. Yes, imo, move on. Stop whining and shop somewhere that offers free shipping deals. Many places to choose from. QVC made a business decision..a special promo for new customers as many companies do.
Esteemed Contributor

They raised the price $10 on what I was going to order.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:
This is a Forum. Yes, imo, move on. Stop whining and shop somewhere that offers free shipping deals. Many places to choose from. QVC made a business decision..a special promo for new customers as many companies do.

@ellaphant - This thread has nothing to do with the other subject.  Perhaps you should re-read the OP's post and the replies.  (Or read them for the first time.)

It's simply letting posters, who may not have heard, about the free shipping this weekend.

No one on this thread is "whining" about "a special promo for new customers."