Super Contributor

Re: Fashions Nite In - changing or going away?

@mnmom    I agree. I never watch Shawn so don't watch at night either. I guess she must be popular with many viewers, else I can't see why they schedule her for prime time. 

Esteemed Contributor

Katrina Zish was the last host I saw attempt to bring some "high end" to the Q. They fired her. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like Fashions Night In, the fashion shows on Monday night. I'm not a big one for change. I personally liked how it was. I do like that Courtney will get her own show. I hope they don't phase Monday night fashion shows out. They're my favorites. I don't much care for kitchen shows with David, food shows, or hard goods shows. I agree with not having 3 hosts talking over each other. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

Not much new. Just new name on a new night.

Thursday September 21st:

8 pm:  Get Ready With Courtney, Disney 100th Celebration Diamonique

9 pm:  Get Ready With Courtney, featuring Josie Maran

Thursday September  28th:

8 pm:  Get Ready With Courtney,  Today’s Top Tech

9 pm:  Get Ready With Courtney,  Get Gorgeous Preview

I like Dismonique, but not Disney jewelry. Un-unh.

Super Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

It's still listed for next week on the program guide, but after that it looks like it's back to PM Style with Amy and Accessorize with Shawn

And 2 hour timeslot for Lori Goldstein.

Super Contributor

Oh goody everyone can start bashing all the ladies! I hope not. Let's try to have some grace and kindness and allow the show to prevail. These women are just trying to work and some are supporting children and families.
Trusted Contributor

@Grace6663582 wrote:
Oh goody everyone can start bashing all the ladies! I hope not. Let's try to have some grace and kindness and allow the show to prevail. These women are just trying to work and some are supporting children and families.

@Grace6663582 

So what do you call this then? Teapot, it's the kettle...

Screenshot 2023-09-14 090359.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

Looks like Courtney is moving to Thursday nights with her new show "Get Ready With Courtney", starting September 21st and is leaving Monday nights.

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes   Courtney deserves her own show and I hope she isalone and NOT with JT. They need to split them up. Courtney is a good Host when alone.  I also love her designs.  She has talent and they need to let her use it!