Regular Contributor

Fashions Nite In - changing or going away?

Anyone else hear the 3 of them saying this last night?  I thought they said it would be changing to something else but more details to come - thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Re: Fashions Nite In - changing or going away?

Amy also said there's a change to the weekly Logo show as well.

I don't think anything is going away.  Perhaps a change in time or day perhaps.

Honored Contributor

It's still listed for next week on the program guide, but after that it looks like it's back to PM Style with Amy and Accessorize with Shawn

Respected Contributor

Last night Amy said there would be big changes (Lori Goldstein chimed in, you'll like it). 

Amy also said they were filming promos for the NEW program(s) on Thursday and she was deciding what to wear for that . . .

Trusted Contributor

First I have to admit @Shelbella262 , I rarely watch evening shows due to one particular host. However, a title of a show has never encouraged or discouraged me. I believe QVC has specific items they will present and hosts have certain hours and days they host. They have come up with some of these show names that really don't have any relevance nor do they change my viewing habits. For me, it's all about the item and a host that is pleasant to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

I heard Amy say this as well.  I wonder what the changes will be??  I normally don't watch in the evenings but I caught some of the show last night.  Sometimes I think they act like it's a big deal, when really it's just something silly or insignificant.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like Courtney is moving to Thursday nights with her new show "Get Ready With Courtney", starting September 21st and is leaving Monday nights.

Esteemed Contributor

I heard all three hosts say that of 9/18 the three will not be together. Last month Courtney implied she’d be leaving the Monday show. I think maybe Vanessa, Stacy or Steve may get a regular spot. It’s getting crowded on QVC2.

I only watch FNI, Susan Graver ( Sun night) & Belle & when awake Vanessa’s show at 1 am. But when I can’t sleep, I see Stacy. I’ll miss FNI as I like all three hosts.
Esteemed Contributor

They need to revamp  the entire concept . Having  2-3 Hosts jabbering along with vendor  is just chaos.

Noticed some Hosts are using the word " curate "  , well how abt curating  outfits  from different lines along with showing some items that Never get air time.

I already know that Vanessa has been trying to  carry  on the theme of  " curating " as  K. Just like other  Hosts , some garment measurement basics is missing . One constantly, has to look online for  exact measurements . Just saying this is not a " QVC " sizing  doesn't help . And no , saying your usual " QVC " sizing doesn't work.

Gets to expensive to spend  $10 to try something on.

Super Contributor

I don't see "Get Ready with Courtney" listed on 21 September.  I do see that she is hosting a Disney show that evening.