I MISS CAROLYN GRACIE

[ Edited ]

i miss u Carolyn

no extreme nails

no extreme hair

no sky high heels

no rail thin figure to xxxxssss about 

no extreme vacations to brag about

the denim and co shows,  plant and garden shows, pet product presentations all need you desperately.

**edited to use words less likely to be twisted....such a shame

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

Nope....she came across as extremely condescending to me. About what I do not know.

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

Nope....she came across as extremely condescending to me. About what I do not know.

@Janey2 , Same. I'm watching more Denim & Co. We are all different , no right or wrong, just different.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Regular Contributor

I agree.  I can't relate to their product offerings and presentation styles.....so my purchases have dwindled to almost nothing.

Respected Contributor

Not sure what "exotic hair" is referring to, but I'll use my imagination. 

Regular Contributor

I do too! It is more than just that.I even  sent an email to  qvc because although this company has to sell product, two wonderful hosts almost lifted and still lift their presentations to lifestyle  level in very authentic programs.Carolyn is gone and soon Kerstin Lindquist will return from her mission.I am looking forward to seeing her with Alberti upon her return. Not all hosts have the natural ability to do what those two did and do and shouldn't have to try. But QVC, when you have such rich and diverse talent , utilize it and appreciate it.

Honored Contributor

I miss NONE of the departed hosts.  I do miss some of the products, e.g., Koos, Nolan Miller, Victor Costa, Bob Mackie, Gabrielle T.  I watch for the products not who's presenting.

Respected Contributor

I like to see people who care about how they look. Love to see how the "young" people are dressing. I do not want to watch someone who looks like they just came from doing their supermarket shopping. I can look out of my window to see that. I guess we all like different things and that is ok.

Honored Contributor

Too bad you cannot seem to miss Carolyn without putting other women down.  Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

@Janey2 wro:

I like to see people who care about how they look. Love to see how the "young" people are dressing. I do not want to watch someone who looks like they just came from doing their supermarket shopping. I can look out of my window to see that. I guess we all like different things and that is ok.

I don't necessarily care if the host is young or not, but I do like to see people that care about their appearance. Right after she was fired, someone here said she always looked like she had just finished cleaning the garage. I agree. Her hair was always a mess, her clothes mismatched, her shoes were always a bad choice. There are other hosts of the same age, but they all look like they care and are representatives of their employer.