New Contributor
I haven’t been able to find the fall scents of Wen or Philosophy except for a trio of Philosophy shower gels. Are fall scents not available or very limited this year?
Honored Contributor

@KinderKristi wrote:
I haven’t been able to find the fall scents of Wen or Philosophy except for a trio of Philosophy shower gels. Are fall scents not available or very limited this year?

@KinderKristi . Philosophy just offered a set of 3 Fall Shower Gels this past weekend-I ordered. Let me try to find the # for you!

Honored Contributor

@KinderKristi -Hi the item number is A384867-set of 3 Fall Shower Gels......

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@KinderKristi wrote:

@KinderKristi . Philosophy just offered a set of 3 Fall Shower Gels this past weekend-I ordered. Let me try to find the # for you!

i ordered them, too...great price....

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@KinderKristi wrote:

i ordered them, too...great price....

So did I. I'm worried they might not get any others in. Cinnamon Buns is a favorite, and I'm looking forward to trying the others.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@KinderKristi - I see it's only your second post. Welcome to the forums!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@KinderKristi 

The WEN fall scents won't be available until September.  Or the last few days of August.