Regular Contributor

Aren't there going to be any fall/autumn decorating shows?  Last year I ordered Bethlehem Lights hanging mum baskets that are beautiful.  I didn't see anything scheduled in the August Insider.

Esteemed Contributor

@Scooty wrote:

Aren't there going to be any fall/autumn decorating shows?  Last year I ordered Bethlehem Lights hanging mum baskets that are beautiful.  I didn't see anything scheduled in the August Insider.

It seems the last couple years there has been less and less fall/autumn decorations.....i love and use my Bethlehem lights leaf garland throughout my home in the fall and during Thanksgiving......and you never see them anymore...so if they die out i won't be able to reorder them unfortunately.  I don't care for the wreaths and garland with all the glitter or decorations, little pumpkins 

in them....they look sooo artificial...............Bethlehem lights had such nice decorations....and they almost seem to be phasing out which is  a shame......seems QVC is leaning more towards certain or their own brands...

Regular Contributor

Here's what I see coming up...........

• Aug 3 Roberta's Fall Gardens / Fall Decorating / Heartfelt w/ Valerie / You're Home w/ Jill
  • Aug 9 Plow & Hearth / Heartfelt w/ Valerie / Best Dressed Home
  • Aug 14 Fall cleanup
  • Aug 25 Bethlehem Lights / Heartfelt w/ Valerie
  • Aug 31 You're Home w/ Jill

Hope there's something one of those days that fits your search!

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen any shows either, but you may enjoy keeping an eye on West Elm.com., Pottery Barn.com.. Wayfair.com., and Country Sampler magazine which is really a catalog, has some things that aren't all that "country".  I'd also keep an eye on florist and nicer gift shops for the unique things they put out.

Esteemed Contributor

thanks, forest!  Nice to know there will be some shows but I've been buying from other places over the past few years because QVC's choices have become fairly boring.  I want different, not the same old stuff.

Super Contributor

All day Aug 3 is fall themed. And most of the9th. 

Screenshot_2016-07-26-17-44-46-1.pngScreenshot_2016-07-26-17-45-21-1.png

Valued Contributor

@Ane1Care wrote:

All day Aug 3 is fall themed. And most of the9th. 

Screenshot_2016-07-26-17-44-46-1.pngScreenshot_2016-07-26-17-45-21-1.png

What do Sure Fit slipcovers have to do with "The Best Dressed Home," the theme of the midnight show.  I think they making a long stretch.  Boring!!!