Regular Contributor

Just curious. Does anyone go around showing your friends or strangers that what you are wearing stretches? My goodness even bras and underpants (on HSN). I often worry that when the models pull that stretchy material on their bras that something is going to fall out. Smiley Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@queen75I never worry that the models will embarrass themselves.  I trust they know what they're doing!

As for myself -  I love the ease that syretch can give but I can't remember ever displaying stretch as might be done by someone charged with explaining the various characteristics of a garment.

I prefer a small percentage of spandex in tops and bottoms, and reserve high amounts for undergarments.

Respected Contributor

No I don't BUT the when the vendor says it stretches, the models have to show the customer that it does...I want to see it, doesn't everybody?

Regular Contributor

I love to see if the fabric that is shown stretches. However, is there a need to pull at it the whole show? 

Respected Contributor

Heeheehee, not me, I sure don't go around showing any stretchy fabrics I may be wearing.  Some of the models, and it is not there fault, are wearing clothes stretched to an inch of their life !  More so on HSN than QVC.  I do not want to see every nook and cranny, if you know what I mean.

Respected Contributor

@queen75 wrote:

I love to see if the fabric that is shown stretches. However, is there a need to pull at it the whole show? 

People channel surf..viewers come & go quickly so yes repeating the stretch is necessary for the whole show. 

Super Contributor

It reminds me of the Slim•Fast commercials from the 80s/90s where they pulled their jeans out and recited, "Slim•Fast worked for me!!" 😂

fullsizeoutput_23fe.jpeg

Regular Contributor

@Ane1Care wrote:

It reminds me of the Slim•Fast commercials from the 80s/90s where they pulled their jeans out and recited, "Slim•Fast worked for me!!" 😂

fullsizeoutput_23fe.jpeg

LOLLOL I forgot about that...TY...