Regular Contributor

Does anyone know of the correct address of QVC regarding a comment

that was highly inappropriate during a presentation by a host? I see there are many different ones for a product complaint or shipping problems.  I thank anyone for the proper direction.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone know of the correct address of QVC regarding a comment

What did a host say that was so terrible, and who said it?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

What was said and who said it?  What was the context?   It's hard to think a host would make a horrible comment and not see lots of comments about it on these forums.

Esteemed Contributor

Whatever was said is irrelevant and doesn't need to be repeated here.

Hosts work with a production staff off camera. Everything is recorded, to be replayed on product videos and on other QVC channels.

Nothing said goes unnoticed.

Whether an FCC violation or their own personnel policies, I trust their Human Resources staff to address any "highly inappropriate" comments made on air by their emp!oyees without our help.

If you still need to contact them, try the "Feedback" link, below under Contact Us.

@greenjean1 

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if it had to do with that belch Shawn let rip a few days ago? It was on purpose, she leaned over a little, looked into the camera and let it roll. She was showing the viewers how good she is at burping but I couldn't get a handle on whether this was a real one or if she was just mimicking how she sounds when she really does burp naturally. No one else here caught that?

Esteemed Contributor

Address your letter to Leslie Ferraro.  She's the new President of QxH.  I'm sure she'd love to know what's really going on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Highly inappropriate to who?  You?  If you did not want to share why did you say anything at all? 

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirlIMO that behavior doesn't even begin to rank with remarks made on the public stage by people who should know better.

Highly inappropriate in my mind demeans someone besides the person commiting the misbehavior.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@greenjean1 wrote:

that was highly inappropriate during a presentation by a host? I see there are many different ones for a product complaint or shipping problems.  I thank anyone for the proper direction.  

@greenjean1 

Here's QVC's address:

QVC Global Headquarters

1200 Wilson Drive
West Chester, PA 19380
phone 484.701.1000

You can also put your comments here:

https://qvc.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8fee9Dqn93En5it?DeviceType=Desktop&CurrentURL=https%3A%2F%2...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”