Trusted Contributor
Free shipping from 10 to 2 today!
Valued Contributor

Thanks but you can't view many items.  WIshlist is down and I can't order through the website right now.   UGH!

Valued Contributor
Customer service is down as well. The line disconnects when you try to speak with a rep.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I guess it really is too good to be true!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I have a feeling it's a scam!  I got tired of trying and changed the channel.  I'm watching the Roseanne Halloween Mararhon on TV Land right now.

Esteemed Contributor

If you're having problems accessing/using the website, try a different browser or device if you can; I've had no issues with ordering items from my wish list or searching for and buying items from across the site. Good luck!

Valued Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING RIGHT NOW

[ Edited ]

Well it may be free shipping, but noticed. Many items that had flex pay no longer have it. Because of the free shipping Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

I have a Christmas tree on my wishlist. It's a little more than I wanted to spend & 1 ft taller than I wanted, so I still can't decide. It's a beautiful tree, & I hate to miss the free s/h, but....

*Hesitation means, don't do it, lol...

Respected Contributor
I was able to order a few items I was thinking about for gifts. I had no problem with the app or search feature. Although easy pay was not an issue for me, did notice it was not available on most items I looked at. Now, just hope the shipping department gets their unending problems resolved so we will all receive our items promptly.
Honored Contributor

I saved $11 today...TY QVC!  Smiley Very Happy