Honored Contributor

They now have this VIP that you pay $16.95 per month and get free shipping up to $500 you have to fill out a refund claim online or by mail, 5% cash back on unlimited purchases online or by phone, You can claim refunds on your return shipping charges when you send a purchase back. Claim unlimited return shipping refunds on ShopHQ purchases and up to $500 per year in return shipping refunds on Marketplace purchases. Earn 5% cash back at 1,000+ retailers in our Marketplace. Shop online through your ShopHQ VIP member account to earn cash back automatically or submit a refund claim for offline purchases. You can earn up to $1,000 in cash back on Marketplace purchases every year. The first month is free.  This is a good concept but not for $17 per month.  I also love how they say "unlimited" but up to $500.  

Super Contributor

Wow, very pricey IMO. Also, you have to fill out a form and wait for refund on shipping. Sounds like a lot of work to me. Pass.

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

Wow, very pricey IMO. Also, you have to fill out a form and wait for refund on shipping. Sounds like a lot of work to me. Pass.

@cozyseeker  ITA , for $17 a month they shouldnt make you jump through hoops for your refund.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shop HQ VIP

[ Edited ]

You can submit the request for the shipping refund immediately (I did it online) but you have to wait until the return period has passed to receive it so that ShopHQ is sure that you won't be returning the merchandise.

I'm doing a one month trial of it, I'm pretty sure I'll be cancelling it. You'd have to spend around $350 per month to recoup what you're paying for the privilege of being a member, I don't spend that much so it's a no go for me.