Esteemed Contributor

It's time to start pushing those wish list items into your cart (or at least that's what I'm in the process of doing)! Enjoy...  Smiley Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

Not working when I try to checkout online.  Still charging shipping

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING! HOORAY!

[ Edited ]

@Shakey1212 - Just as a reminder, shipping charges may show up until you're in the checkout process, especially if you're in the app. When I've been putting items in my cart via the website, it shows the shipping charge along with a promotional discount in the same amount, and then on the checkout screen, that totals $0 shipping.

But weirdly, I'm trying to do Easy Pays on a couple of items, and the amounts are not correct—as part of the weekend sale, they're only allowing five Easy Pays rather than an option of fewer payments, but the total of the Easy Pays is higher than the purchase total. Hmmmmm.

ETA: I figured out what is happening—the Easy Pay amounts are being set based on the amount of the item plus tax plus shipping instead of omitting the shipping fee when calculating the total. I guess I'll wait to purchase anything until that gets fixed. Boo.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you.  I already know about going to checkout to see free shipping credited.  I am an qvc old timer.  LOL. 

Still not working for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shakey1212 - Just keep trying, I guess! I was able to check out with free shipping and no issues for the items I'm not putting on Easy Pay, so the system is set up to support it.

Honored Contributor

I've just bought something and, as usual, it showed the S&H charge, but then a credit deducting it.

Odd that it works for most of us, but others have a problem.  It shouldn't matter which browser or device you're using.  Puzzling.

Esteemed Contributor

UPDATE if anyone else is seeing improperly calculated Easy Pays at checkout: Edit your Easy Pay selection so it is not tied to your Q Card or HSN Card but just to 5 Easy Pays, and the problem is fixed. (You can still use those cards to pay—just don't select that Easy Pay option or the calculations will be incorrect.)

Weird. But I'm glad I figured it out now because I know a couple of the items from my wish list were already in limited quantities and are likely to sell out!

Frequent Contributor

not working for me online.  Grrr...I'm so annoyed an item I wanted sold out as I was trying to restart, clear cache, etc.  next time I'll just call.

for what it's worth, tried both app and safari browser on iPad. 

happy shopping for all who are successful!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Free shipping worked fine for me on Chrome desktop! 

Thanks QVC! Much appreciated...

pic--Smiley-Gal-ThumbsUp.jpg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

UPDATE if anyone else is seeing improperly calculated Easy Pays at checkout: Edit your Easy Pay selection so it is not tied to your Q Card or HSN Card but just to 5 Easy Pays, and the problem is fixed. (You can still use those cards to pay—just don't select that Easy Pay option or the calculations will be incorrect.)

Weird. But I'm glad I figured it out now because I know a couple of the items from my wish list were already in limited quantities and are likely to sell out!

@loriqvc ... I'm using a regular credit card and all 6 of my orders... the easy pays are WRONG !!!! Sooooo.... l had to write down on paper all six of my order numbers, etc. and I'll have to call customer service in the morning!!!! I'm swearing out loud here in my chair!!!! Grrrrrr...... 

UPDATE AT 4:30 am ... I wanted to tell you this now before I finally go to bed... l was able to correct all 6 of mine by clicking on the 5 easy pays, clicked on 5 easy pays again and it went back to my order and it was correct!!! I ordered another item at 3:30 am and that one came out correct !! 
Thank you!! Off to bed... 🥱😴