Contributor

Thanks for posting about this error.  I made a quick order about an hour ago and didn't double check the total easy pays. Sure enough it overcharged. 
I went back and canceled the original order and redid it by changing the choice to easy pays without Q card and it figured correctly. So I completed the order but still used my q card. 
Possibly I didn't actually need to do the cancel but just correct the easy pay option but I didn't know that at the time. Glad to get free ship! Saving 10.50 for shipping is great! 

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc    How is this different than normal.  QVC has never offered the option of selecting less easy pays.  HSN does but Q has never done that.

Esteemed Contributor

Yea for free shipping, however  all these unannounced surprised free shipping  events  suck  for those who  already ordered items and can't cancel & reorder to take advantage of the  free shipping  event.

How abt QVC just sending out 20% off coupons or  free shipping coupons that we can use Anytime we what  as they used to do abt 20 yrs ago

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING! HOORAY!

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:

@loriqvc    How is this different than normal.  QVC has never offered the option of selecting less easy pays.  HSN does but Q has never done that.

@Teddixat - For those who have a Q Card, there are typically multiple options for Easy Pays unless there is a special promo like this weekend. For example, an item might be offered with three Easy Pays for anyone purchasing it, but five Easy Pays are available for Q Card users. So if I want to choose three Easy Pays instead of five in such a situation, I can (and usually do).

When I first signed up for my Q Card, that was actually a key feature for me—having the option of three Easy Pays at any time. Over the years, QVC has changed its approach and now offers five Easy Pays most of the time, probably assuming people want that. I actually don't use Easy Pay often, but when I do, it is usually just because I'm buying multiples or a bunch of things at once, so paying over time is nice. Still paying for something four or five months later is silly, though, so even though it isn't difficult to go into my orders and pay them off early, it would be nice to just split payments into fewer installments.

Respected Contributor

@skatting44 

Agree' I paid shipping totaling $1050 for Ryka slide sandals a few days ago.  Wont wear them till June; should have waited for free shipping day.