Occasional Contributor

Excellent Customer Service Reps

I called Customer Service the other day in regards to an order that I rec'd. The Customer Service Rep was very helpful, polite & apologized to me for something that wasn't her fault.

Anytime that I have dealt with Customer Service Reps., they have been professional, helpful, polite & answered my questions and/or solved my problems.

Take a bow QVC for hiring the CSR's that you employ. Please keep up the good hires.

Honored Contributor

Re: Excellent Customer Service Reps

Don't you love it when everything works the way you want it to!

I've always had excellent CS here at the Q - and that's not easy to get down. For some years a friend of mine had a job with a few hundred CS reps as her responsibility. Tough job is all I can say!

Valued Contributor

I too,have always found them to be very helpful.Dealing with the public,can be very difficult,I did jt for years,and it took its toll.I try to be as polite as possible and I have found,the response I get is the same!

Honored Contributor

It's nice to recognize good customer service. I'm sure it can be a challenging job.

Contributor

Hi guccicollector,

Thanks for taking the time to post about your positive service experience! I will pass this feedback along to Drema, the Customer Service Associate you spoke with, and let her know that you appreciated it! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Happy Holidays!

Leonard

Respected Contributor

I too had a good experience today. I returned a Dura Flame Heater on 11-24 with a QVC return postage. I called a few days ago and it had not been received yet. I called this AM and not received yet. I called back and asked for the tracking # and was going to check with the post office. During the conversation the rep said to let her check again. She came back and said she was taking care of it and refunded my money right then. Thank You Missy in Customer Service!.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree....their customer service is A-One.....I worked with the public for years and its not an easy job....

Contributor

I absolutely agree... QVC's customer service is one of the very best . My problem is always taken care of promptly and pleasantly. Many thanks.