Esteemed Contributor

Easy Returns Program Not So Easy...

[ Edited ]

to get your return credited.  Sounded like a good option, but isn't working for me.  After sending the email you are supposed to get a credit in three days or 72 hours.  I sent an email a week ago and have heard nothing -- no confirmation nor change to my account. I mailed the package the same day.  It has been three days since my other return, and again, nothing.  Package was mailed for a size exchange.  It's discouraging because it sure would be nice if it worked.  I rarely return items so not sure how this normally works.  I hate getting my credit card bill listing items I know I have returned.  Anyone else having this problem with returns?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Easy Retruns Progam Not So Easy...

Yes, I have the same issues. It does not work for me. I have better luck calling, but only after the return item shows up on tracking. The problem with that is it takes forever to show up on return tracking as on it's way back !

Respected Contributor

@Biftu   Not sure if I understand the exchange program because I have never exchanged something, but you said you returned for a size

exchange, so why would you get a credit if you are exchanging?  Or do you get credit for the exchange and then are charged again when the exchanged item is sent.  I would think the original charge would remain and the exchange sent free.

Honored Contributor

It has always worked for me within a 2-3 days.

I email a copy of the return label, a copy of the email from USPS showing it has been picked up, the item and order numbers.