Respected Contributor

"Pressure BioSciences to Acquire SkinScience Labs"

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know why DrDenese no longer offers her tinted moisturizer with SPF? I love it! 

@charsha wrote:

Lovely woman, but I find it hard to understand her when she is speaking.

Visitor

Hi all... I'm never one to judge, but has anyone else noticed that even though Dr. Denese  sells and promotes beauty products that supposedly keep you younger looking, she seems to have more and more cosmetic surgery each time she's on air. I'm totally not against self improvement (wish I could afford it), lol. But I thought using her products will ward off going under the knife. Oh well.....

Trusted Contributor

I use her products exclusively and love the results I achieve with them, but I have to agree that she looks like she has had yet another facelift (or some other significant procedure).  I would like to know the name of her PS because, while my skin looks great thanks to continued use of her skin care line, at 68 I am getting a little saggy.

Respected Contributor

We must remember that NO product is going to get the same results as plastic surgery.  They all claim the same thing and they all do probably work the about same.  We just have to find the one that suits us best.  I for one would never have plastic surgery but I sure do like trying all these different products!

Valued Contributor
It's like watching a 18 year old promote wrinkle cream. Dr. Denese looks great, but it's not because of her products.
Trusted Contributor

@DianasPretzel wrote:

Hi all... I'm never one to judge, but has anyone else noticed that even though Dr. Denese  sells and promotes beauty products that supposedly keep you younger looking, she seems to have more and more cosmetic surgery each time she's on air. I'm totally not against self improvement (wish I could afford it), lol. But I thought using her products will ward off going under the knife. Oh well.....

I like the doctor and I like her products, been watching her for years.  But I find it very unnatural at her age to not have one single wrinkle, line, or sag on her face.  Looks too smooth and fakey.  JMO

Esteemed Contributor

she 's obviously had work done so hyping a product that is supposedly anti aging seems a bit hypocritical. She's not  alone unfortunately

Esteemed Contributor

@MomCat I'm with you on hydroshield. One of my absolute favorite products and when it's on a special price I order it. I was running low before the TSV was posted and had looked up the price online and it was much more expensive so I decided sadly to hold off.

I was very happy to see it offered as a TSV at a good price. I've not been doing the auto-delivery thing but I did on this offer.

Also I like Dr. Denese. I don't watch her presentations most of the time since I've used the product long enough that I don't need to.

Trusted Contributor

Not a fan of this woman.Her products overpriced for me.She is hard to understand,an her sale pitch is the same words all the time.The pictures don't make much difference.