Super Contributor

Lovely woman, but I find it hard to understand her when she is speaking.

Honored Contributor

Me, too.

Frequent Contributor

I thought I was the only one that didn't understand her.  Maybe if she spoke a little slower she might be understood.   Her accent is very thick.  I still find her very charming and beautiful.

Valued Contributor

She doesn't really say anything.

Honored Contributor

@charsha 

Even though I have no hearing issues, I tend to leave the Closed Captions feature on when watching TV.   People mumble, talk fast, whatever .... and having their comments on screen is often quite helpful, especially when watching a movie.

Honored Contributor

@KKWA wrote:

Nothing new to say in the last five years or more.  Ever since I've watched her it's the same products same presentation.  Only thing is she keeps increasing the size of the product and selling for a better price than the previous size.  Why has she not improved her products.  

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@KKWA wrote:

Nothing new to say in the last five years or more.  Ever since I've watched her it's the same products same presentation.  Only thing is she keeps increasing the size of the product and selling for a better price than the previous size.  Why has she not improved her products.  

What it there to improve?  Her products are great, and she occasionally adds to the line.  I saw online what she was offering today.  Looked like HydroShield.  I stay stocked up on that one!   

Honored Contributor

You are not missing much...she says very little ...repeats the same lines....and nothing is worth listening to.   She is a snorefest.

Honored Contributor

@charsha wrote:

Lovely woman, but I find it hard to understand her when she is speaking.

Listening this morning, I thought the same thing.  Does she have an accent?  What is it?

Respected Contributor

The tsv is a great, great price, but who needs that amount?  Maybe family or friends sharing?  I love hydroshield, but my bottle 4oz, lasts me forever, and I use it every day.  I like better when they have the pads, hydroshield, cleanser and the dream cream. Makes you wonder if a new improved version is coming soon.  

But I’m glad she gives more product for lower prices each time.  

They did did the same thing with Purity, 4 bottles or so in a TSV then the new improved Purity appeared.