Frequent Contributor

Just curious as I'm watching Barefoot Dreams presentation - It is being repeated over and over that a "certain talk show host" loves this brand. Is that a selling point? I have no idea why but as soon as I hear that or "Red carpet" or " celebrity ", I change the channel.  It must work or they wouldn't say this stuff so often but for me, it's a turn off. Literally. In fact, I just did. Lol.

Honored Contributor

I love the brand and have a lot of it,but I could care less what celeb owns it or about the California vibe. 

Super Contributor

No, the only people I listen to and appreciate their input if people like the QVC community that buy the product.  I always thought entertainers and celebrities get paid everytime they say or promote stuff.  I appreciate honest, more everyday people's opinions.

Frequent Contributor

I like it too. My petty annoyance applies to anything they sell via celebrity/Hollywood/OR reference. Lol.

Occasional Contributor

In fact, they used to mention OPRAH’S name all the time. I was just wondering when she trademarked it and made them stop saying it. Too funny. Plus, she hasn’t been a talk show host in ten years.

Frequent Contributor

JAZZCAT, you made me laugh: I didn't know Oprah wasn't doing her show anymore! Never watched it. 😜

Honored Contributor

No! but of course this is how they justify over-priced celebrity endorsed items IMO.

Trusted Contributor

You can add Oprah too.

Honored Contributor

I just don’t get these sweaters...they don’t look special to me...just basic

Frequent Contributor

Have never tried the Brand and could care less who wears it and what they say, I prefer to try it myself and then decide. But I have so many cardigans and sweaters and not sure my closet can handle another one...not to mention my bank account Smiley Wink