Contributor

Do the fashions that are showing look outdated to you?

I guess it's because of the supply chain and pandemic, but the current fashions showing now look so outdated to me.  I am not a fashionista, but in previous years I have ordered most all of my clothes from QVC & HSN.  But the clothes today look like fashions from years ago.  The tired old shark tooth hemlines and still the peblum tops are just not getting it for me.    

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Do the fashions that are showing look outdated to you?

I doubt the "dated" items have been stuck on a ship for many years, tho.

I wonder where it's been stashed.....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Some do.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

@gumboluver wrote:

I guess it's because of the supply chain and pandemic, but the current fashions showing now look so outdated to me.  I am not a fashionista, but in previous years I have ordered most all of my clothes from QVC & HSN.  But the clothes today look like fashions from years ago.  The tired old shark tooth hemlines and still the peblum tops are just not getting it for me.    

Same here, I agree.  At one time, QVC had really unique good quality items. 

Now it's S-O-S, and they look cheap - except the prices.

Honored Contributor

I think they're still getting rid of shark-bite hems, bell sleeves and peplums.  Not everything has those features.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I would buy something I liked even if "dated."  Since it has been a long time since my photo was in the Enquirer. Woman Wink 

Honored Contributor

@gumboluver 

There have been complaints similar to yours here.  Also, the repetitive sameness of styles. 

Frequent Contributor

And I feel like they all copy each other. For instance now Susan Graver is mostly active wear, casual tops, joggers, everyone is on the stay at home and be comfy band wagon. Of course there are a few exceptions but it’s all getting very old. How many pairs of joggers does a person need.

Honored Contributor

I try to buy the classic stuff...I know, boring! But at least I won't be looking outdated any time soon.

Valued Contributor

The repetitive items and fashion styles are just that..repetitive. When I look at other retailers, none of them are selling shark-bite tops anymore or even high/low tunics. I never liked either style. But that's just me.