QVC Customer Care

@RavensGirl wrote:

@Susan-QVC

I was wondering about the price changes as well.... I purchased A350635 on July 18th thinking the price wouldn't go lower, but now it's $10 less....can I get a credit for this?

@RavensGirl   I did take a look at the order, the price dropped to $55.98, I've issued a refund of $14. 

Have a great Saturday!!

Susan

Contributor

@Susan-QVC 

Thank you!!

Excellent customer service!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Disappointing Q

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe (and @Foxxee) - Having worked for a couple of very large companies, I can tell you that the discount rates are not as great as one might expect, especially if you're sending things via the USPS. We had fairly impressive discounts for two-day or overnight UPS shipping within certain parameters, but the USPS just couldn't cut much off its standard rates (except for non-package shipments like postcards or bulk mail). First-Class Mail in particular was almost the same rate for the company as for an individual; saving a few cents here and there helped, of course, but the overall annual savings wasn't that amazing.

QVC does not send anything first class. They use ups parcel select, parcel select lightweight, ups mail innovations.  "overnight shipping" at qvc is like 4 days after one places the order and costs like $20.  I am guessing your large company was not a retail vendor mailing volume similar to QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe - Every piece of jewelry I've ever ordered from QVC has come via USPS First-Class Mail, and I've also received several kitchen gadgets and an accessory or two via that shipping method over the past couple of years. I actually like it when I see that items are coming straight through the USPS because it is typically the quickest delivery option from the Q for my area.

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe - Every piece of jewelry I've ever ordered from QVC has come via USPS First-Class Mail, and I've also received several kitchen gadgets and an accessory or two via that shipping method over the past couple of years. I actually like it when I see that items are coming straight through the USPS because it is typically the quickest delivery option from the Q for my area.

You are very lucky.  Jewelry takes weeks to arrive at my home...

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

QVC Customer Care

@Juniper2 

I will be more than happy to provide you with the price difference. Just tell me what item and when you purchased it.

Beth QVC