Honored Contributor

Re: Difficulty Getting through to Customer Service

I just wanted to add that whenever I contact a Social Team member with some kind of QVC snafu such as I did this a.m. the person is genuinely sorry that happened and apologizes for Q's mistake, which I appreciate even though of course the mistake isn't the team member's fault. I never hear that from the phone reps. This is one of the many ways the Social Team help is courteous and classy. 👍
Esteemed Contributor

@NYC Susan wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Reconnaissant wrote:

@NYC Susan 

QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com

@NYC Susan    Send an email to the mods at this address.  Include item number.

Thank you!  I will.  :-)

Replying to myself to say that I did take @Kachina624 's suggestion, and they were able to help.  Thank you so much!!  I wish I had done that sooner.  It would have saved many very frustrating hours.  Thank you!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@daisy4 wrote:

The correct phone # for customer service is 1 800 367 9444.  Then press 0 to speak to a customer service person.  It is still difficult to get through.  I tried 6 times last night and was either hung up on or got a busy signal.  Finally on the 7th time I got through.  The best time to try is first thing in the morning.  They start at 7 AM eastern time.  Good luck!

Thanks.  I have that number, and I did that.  (Among other things - I think I tried everything!)

I can't even count how many times I tried to get thru.  Over 20, for sure.  After being left on hold for an hour and a half the last time (no exaggeration), I was done.  Thanks for your help.  I'm glad you were able to get thru, and that it worked out for you.  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Sounds like awful service.  

My cable company to me I have to wait for a callback, up to 7 days.  😐.  People need to start working again, even if it goes slowly.  

My cable company is pretty bad too.  Getting a call back from a supervisor takes forever, and that's if they call at all.  Lots of empty promises.  But at least I'm able to speak to someone initially and say what my problem is.  It might take awhile to get thru to an actual person, but it does eventually happen.  With QVC, I didn't have the opportunity to even say why I was calling.  Four days of that was just too much.

I thought no company could be more frustrating to call than my cable company.  But this experience with QVC was really bad.  As you said, awful service.

Esteemed Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

@NYC Susan   I've had to call a couple times during the last few days and the most I've ever had to wait was 5 minutes. I've never had any problem getting through. I will admit the rep yesterday needs an attitude adjustment as she was quite rude, not the friendly CS rep I'm used to.

That's amazing!  I would never have expected only 5 minutes, and would have been fine waiting awhile.  I was really stunned at the experience I had.  It certainly wasn't because I wasn't trying hard enough because I definitely was.  :-)  In the past, I never had trouble getting through either.  It was always pretty quick too, and nearly all the reps were professional and kind.

Respected Contributor

I was on hold for Customer Service for 25 minutes.  When an operator picked up, I told her this.  She said, "You're lucky!   Some customers wait at least an hour!" 

LUCKY!!!!!  I will not shop with the Q again!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@fortune wrote:

I was on hold for Customer Service for 25 minutes.  When an operator picked up, I told her this.  She said, "You're lucky!   Some customers wait at least an hour!" 

LUCKY!!!!!  I will not shop with the Q again!!!!!!!

Neither will I.  I can't imagine wanting something so badly that I would potentially subject myself to that again.

Respected Contributor

I've been trying to reach Customer Service for a few days now, but the messages only loop around.

I ordered my first AnyBody purchase on 5/11.  Ordered a jet black Tall Medium jumpsuit.  Status shows "In Process," but delivery was supposed to be 5/15.  I followed all the prompts today and recording still said "delivery will be 5/15."  Today is the 22nd.  I don't mind waiting BUT nothing is updated.  Is my item on the way or what?

I haven't been able to get through to Customer Service- either online with te CHATLive or phone system. Very frustrating!!

Respected Contributor

QVC was stupid to eliminate the ability to send emails to fix issues.  I always received a response within two days.  I always found that was the easiest and QVC always cooperated.