Super Contributor

Re: Did I entirely miss a tragic event in Jayne Brown's life?

I agree that all of the Christmas decorations and the trees were all a little weird. Kind of creepy.  Now Lisa Robertson knows how to do Christmas. Sophisticated and always classy. Well it reflects the class of Lisa Robertson. I really miss her.

Honored Contributor

When I first read it, I was confused too. Then I realized it was the dog that had died. Her home is lovely.

Honored Contributor

@Barb114 wrote:

I agree that all of the Christmas decorations and the trees were all a little weird. Kind of creepy.  Now Lisa Robertson knows how to do Christmas. Sophisticated and always classy. Well it reflects the class of Lisa Robertson. I really miss her.

Image result for eye roll emoji

Oh, puleeze...

Respected Contributor

@Barb114 wrote:

I'm sure Jayne knows how to do Christmas...her kind of Christmas. Lisa decorates the way she likes and since it is Jayne's house, she decorates the way she likes.