Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@OKPrincess 

Did you notice the under gallery is finished!? Big deal for me as width. 

For some reason thinking the ring will ship sooner than later. 

As a matter of fact, I didn’t notice the finished under gallery but I’m so happy it is too. I like smooth but not closed under gallary. 🙂

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  I didn't notice this post here.  I just opening a post in the TSV forum.

I find what they are referring to as the "emerald cushion cut" not anything like an emerald cut - way too faceted, even taking into consideration this "100-faceting".  It reads more like an oval or oval cushion cut.

I agree the ring is quite nice.  I would prefer the princess cut in this one, platinum clad.  A bit more modern and fresh in design.

Enjoy your new ring when you get it.  Glad you got yours before it went on waitlist!

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Congratulations QVC! Exquisite Design. 

I have to admit these rings are pretty.  I was surprised to see these at the price,  Good job Q.

Honored Contributor

I purchased the emerald/cushion cut in the yellow gold clad.  I have more platinum and silver jewelry, but when I saw the yellow against the sparkling white stones -- wow! 

Enjoy ladies!

Honored Contributor

For the price, I'm getting the heart cut in the rose clad, I usually would order round in the gold.

Honored Contributor

Do not care for it.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Re: Diamonique TSV

[ Edited ]

@OKPrincess 

Watched another presentation under gallery isn't finished only partially finished. The sides are open. The reason given cleaning. For me looks unfinished. Thankfully easy no hassle to cancel. Sorry gave you wrong information. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@OKPrincess 

Watched another presentation under gallery isn't finished only partially finished. The sides are open. The reason given cleaning. For me looks unfinished. Thankfully easy no hassle to cancel. Sorry gave you wrong information. 

That’s ok, I still will try it. Thanks for the update.