Honored Contributor

Re: Dear Q - guess what I didn't buy today?

And these 'theme' days, oy... It's getting so there are way too many of them. Take today for example. It's the coldest part of winter... There's finally some snow on the ground around here.... I'm going to sit and watch gardening shows all blessed day long...? I don't think so.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 2/17/2015 stevieb said:

And these 'theme' days, oy... It's getting so there are way too many of them. Take today for example. It's the coldest part of winter... There's finally some snow on the ground around here.... I'm going to sit and watch gardening shows all blessed day long...? I don't think so.

Agreed. I'm sitting here, with a 7-layer-cake-like pile of snow and ice outside my window, that has accumulated over the past 3 weeks, and more coming down as we speak. I should be interested in gardening today? I don't think so! Maybe try this type of programming in April if you want to get my attention!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

too many this year and it is halfway through February, {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Frequent Contributor

I just started a post about the change in the policy regarding the original shipping fee not being refunded. I called Customer Service to complain about it. Perhaps everyone who is bothered by this new policy should call CS to complain. If enough people call about it, The powers that be at the Q might change their minds (I can hope!).
Regular Contributor

On 2/17/2015 lrbrb said: I just started a post about the change in the policy regarding the original shipping fee not being refunded. I called Customer Service to complain about it. Perhaps everyone who is bothered by this new policy should call CS to complain. If enough people call about it, The powers that be at the Q might change their minds (I can hope!). John 3:16

IRB,

I agree…. and believe their future sales will reflect that we are dissatisfied.

For Lent, I'm not ordering for 40 days. PS: appreciate your “verse.”

Honored Contributor

Buy, heck! They can hardly even get me to watch any more! The 'policies'... the programming... it's just gotten so very lame.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 2/17/2015 jackthebear said:

too many this year and it is halfway through February, {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Too many gardening shows already. I love gardening but not paying $50. for one plant that has to be sent to me.

Contributor

Why should we buy any clothing from QVC when we can order from Nordstrom's & shipping & returns are free! Nordstrom's has great sales too! QVC clothing is overpriced & bland, gaudy or outrageous--except for the GILI line designed by Lisa Robinson!
Honored Contributor

On 2/18/2015 californiadreaming said: Why should we buy any clothing from QVC when we can order from Nordstrom's & shipping & returns are free! Nordstrom's has great sales too! QVC clothing is overpriced & bland, gaudy or outrageous--except for the GILI line designed by Lisa Robinson!
I concur!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Occasional Contributor

Hello all, I'd like to chime in that despite interest, I didn't purchase any cosmetics from QVC recently. In particular I decided against trying i.t. cosmetics gel liner. I just couldn't justify taking a chance bc shipping it back if it didn't work for me would cost too much. However I did take a chance to try several new pairs of leggings....from HSN NOT QVC. Their return shipping policy is still reasonable and they offer free or reduced shipping a lot more.