Super Contributor

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

David has always been a transparent person.  The reason he lost over 60 pounds in 3 months is simple. 

1.  He cut out white flour and anything "white" including sugar

2.  He exercises now

3.  And he's a man, so losing weight for a man is MUCH faster than for a woman.

Congrats David!!  You look amazing!!  So glad you feel much better, too Smiley Happy

I echo your sentiments! David looks fantastic and I'm certain he feels better as well! I'm so happy for him! Keep up the great work, David!!  Heart

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
New Contributor

I have not watched in a while and recently tuned in and saw David Venable and I was amazed how much weight he has lost and how good he looks. I wish he would share and/or write a cookbook or a book about his weight loss journey.  Keep up the good work and congrats!

Honored Contributor

@vikkr wrote:

I have not watched in a while and recently tuned in and saw David Venable and I was amazed how much weight he has lost and how good he looks. I wish he would share and/or write a cookbook or a book about his weight loss journey.  Keep up the good work and congrats!

@vikkr   If you do a search here on the forum for the many threads about David's weight loss, you'll find a wealth of information.  David himself has also talked in detail about how he did it.  He also has weekly Facebook and Instagram Live videos where he talks about his weight loss journey, foods he eats, exercises he does, etc.  He has been doing "weight loss chats" specifically now, for about 5 months.  

Occasional Contributor

I have noticed since he has lost weight, he is way less silly and does not act happy, happy, happy.  He is way calmer to me, too.

Honored Contributor

David has done several brand new videos (just loaded yesterday or this morning) on QVC's streaming channel on Roku and other places.  You can also check out QVC's streaming channel via their website, plus.qvc.com.

One video in particular is an in-depth discussion by David on what prompted his weight loss journey.  He gets very candid and speaks about his doctor visit, his dad's issue with weight, his mom's concern, and his own physical issues with his struggle.  It's a great video.

He also has a video where he breaks down his much loved chicken pizza recipe.  He said this alone helped his incredible love of pizza change from bad to exceptionally good for him.  

Another is a behind-the-scenes ITKWD video.

Esteemed Contributor

I suspect he was told by his doctor to lose weight after getting a bad blood work result from .  High cholesterol being one.  He had gotten seriously overweight health wise.

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

I suspect he was told by his doctor to lose weight after getting a bad blood work result from .  High cholesterol being one.  He had gotten seriously overweight health wise.

I suspect his doctor told him he was obese.  Many were worried about his health for years. Im glad he finally started to worry himself.