Respected Contributor

I wish people would stop with the "David is unhealthy" posts. He looks perfectly fine to me, and no, you don't know how much and what he eats at home.  And frankly, I don't agree with the opinion that being overweight means you're doomed to a lifetime of bad health and health problems.  I've been thin all my life and have had more serious health issues than any overweight person I've ever known.

Respected Contributor
@BelletBabe, its not a matter of how much we like David. many are worried he making poor choices.
Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:
@BelletBabe, its not a matter of how much we like David. many are worried he making poor choices.

It is none of anyone's business.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Re: David Venable

[ Edited ]

@HLP wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

I was surprised to see David on the cover of Woman's World while I was in line at the grocery store. I just looked at his facebook page and here's what he posted about it.

Hey, Friends! I’m humbled and thrilled to share that I’m featured on the cover of the new Woman's World, which hits newsstands, TODAY, 12/2! 🥳 It’s their BIG Holiday Issue featuring a 12-page pullout spread with some of my favorite recipes and tips! I’m so honored to be on their cover again and to help you make your holiday a very special, scrumptious one. Make sure to pick up your copy now and post a selfie while holding the magazine. Happy Holidays, Foodies!

May be an image of 2 people, food and text that says "More fun! pages! BlessAmerica voman's Bless 1-MINUTE WORRY CURE World week! way stop the Make UK discovery: startlingly easy what CANDY KETO Chocolate treats that burn 600% more fat? YES! that's scored million internet views DROP 24 LBS 14 David Venable's favorite recipes for A VERY MERRY News! This one phone BETTER CHRISTMAS than PROZAC Harvard scientists spice-rack cure ENDS BACK PAIN Pros secret s trick scores you 80% off! GIFTS FOR LESS Easy & delicious! M"

Doesn't look like a healthy person to me. 

Appearances can be deceiving. I have had Type 1 diabetes for fifty years and I am told frequently how healthy I look. Meanwhile, I have had two heart attacks a stroke and have been in heart failure. Looking at how a person "looks" rarely tells us anything.....is 118 pounds at 5'8 thin enough. SMH.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Reever Do you want everyone to comment on your poor choices?  Do you think we should step in and call you out and tell you how to live?  

Somehow I think you would be a little peeved about that. David isn't someone you know personally.  Let the poor guy live his life if you really like him.  

Frequent Contributor

Yes, his job will probably kill him, sadly.  He's a very nice person.

Super Contributor

I have lost weight and am having trouble gaining. My internist says that weight loss can be a factor of aging. I have had tests and the results are normal.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Reever If you like someone you don't call them out on social media body shaming them.  That is certainly not healthy for them.  I'm not buying that as helping someone.