Respected Contributor

Speaking of David Venable, are there any forum members who remember watching him when he was an anchor on WTAJ-TV in Altoona, PA?  I'm originally from that area but had left it by the time he was with the TV studio.   

I would have loved to have seen him broadcasting during his earlier years.  I bet he was a real favorite with the area residents.  Altoona is a smaller town and has that warm and friendly vibe.  He would have fit in very nicely.  

Respected Contributor

I remember David speaking about a brother and his nephew who was starting college a few years back. He said they always get together at Christmas. His mom made a video appearance not too long ago. Love this guy!

Esteemed Contributor

In the magazine, there is a picture of him with his mother, sister and brother.

Honored Contributor

Look at David's Surf and Turf Burger?  We'd need the mouth of a whale to eat that?  

May be an image of burger and indoor

Respected Contributor

He is a salesman.  I don't care about him any more than I care about any other salesman I've forced to deal with.  To me they're a nuisance in a business transaction.

Honored Contributor

There is always and I mean always one in every crowd.  Why would you post such a negative post?  Yes its your opinion but posting it is clearly showing just how you wanted to bring negative to an otherwise positive thread.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

There is always and I mean always one in every crowd.  Why would you post such a negative post?  Yes its your opinion but posting it is clearly showing just how you wanted to bring negative to an otherwise positive thread.

@Imaoldhippie Thank you. At least one! SMH

Contributor

As a professional salesperson for all of my career (in technology), I take pride in helping people make a decision that can improve something in a client's life.

After getting to know the client, sometimes we find that my product is not a good choice.   Still, I even received referrals from those prospects. 

You may be denying yourself opportunities to learn what is available that would be meaningful for you if all salespeople are considered to be lacking value.

Frequent Contributor

No one's forcing you to watch him...