Respected Contributor

do you suppose the qvc hosts ever read these threads?in a way,maybe they could take some advice,and correct what customers do not like.but,it also could be very hurtful to them.i truly try not to bash any of them.sure,I have my favs,but I will not be rude towards them either

Respected Contributor

I doubt that they do. Possibly a third party could be aware of some topics discussed, but whether the powers that be are made aware I do not know.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam    We've been told that during training, the hosts are advised not to read the boards.  The only one who I think did read and occasionally commented on them was Antonella. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

do you suppose the qvc hosts ever read these threads?in a way,maybe they could take some advice,and correct what customers do not like.but,it also could be very hurtful to them.i truly try not to bash any of them.sure,I have my favs,but I will not be rude towards them either

Since each poster has their own opinion on who they like and/or not like and why it would be hard for a host to change to please each person.  Nor would I change personally just to please a poster telling me what I should do or should not do.  As long as my employer isn't complaining, I wouldn't care.

Respected Contributor

even tho words are just words,I still would have terrible hurt feelings reading negative about myself.for instance today,I caught tail end conversation of co workers talking about me.it was obvious they didn't want me to hear.nothing to terribly,but still a jab.

Respected Contributor

imtep,Ive always wore my heart on my sleeve.you always want to get along with co workers,and when there is conflict, its upsetting

Honored Contributor

Let me be honest.  If I were QVC host, I 100% would read the boards. Not everything, but the juicy parts, for sure.

Many of them do...and if they read something interesting, they probably mention it to coworkers.  it's human nature.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Let me be honest.  If I were QVC host, I 100% would read the boards. Not everything, but the juicy parts, for sure.

Many of them do...and if they read something interesting, they probably mention it to coworkers.  it's human nature.

@Carmie  Yes, I do agree with you that you know many of them read here. Their families do also. Why wouldn’t they?

Honored Contributor

Why not ?  They are all on social media, and get plenty of comments good and bad. Unfortunately, it's the world we live in now. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

@Luvsmyfam   I know what you're saying but anyone who accepts a job on national TV has to have very thick skin. They need to be able to take criticism good and bad.