Trusted Contributor

Re: DAVID VENABLE'S DOG RUBY

@little missy wrote:

I DID ASK HIM ON FB.  NO REPLY!

@little missy Did you ever think it might hurt to discuss it?  I don't think anyone knows for sure if he did or did not have to give the dog away; however, why do you care?  Why do you want to force someone to discuss something they may not want to talk about?

I still do not want to discuss the loss of my cat who was 21 years old.  I especially would not want to discuss it with a perfect stranger.  Her death was a personal family matter. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why the persistent interest in this dog? 

Contributor

David loved his dog, Ruby!  I got my first dog at about the same time he got Ruby. My dog passed away in 2004 and that's about the time he stopped talking about his girl. She must have passed away. I'm pretty sure David would have never given her away.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Dog wrote:

@Pearley wrote:

I'm pretty sure Steve Bryant also had a dog named Ruby!   

Steve's dog was Mandy.

@Lucky Dog   Oh, thanks!   That's not ringing a bell at all with me, although i do remember Steve talking about his dog.   Appreciate your setting the record straight! 

Regular Contributor

@little missy wrote:

I DID ASK HIM ON FB.  NO REPLY!

@little missy 

Why are you so freakin' obsessed with wanting to know about a dog that has died?

Respected Contributor

@Pearley wrote:

@Lucky Dog wrote:

@Pearley wrote:

I'm pretty sure Steve Bryant also had a dog named Ruby!   

Steve's dog was Mandy.

@Lucky Dog   Oh, thanks!   That's not ringing a bell at all with me, although i do remember Steve talking about his dog.   Appreciate your setting the record straight! 

He brought that dog onto the QVC set ! I remember her.  Sadly that dog also passed on.