Respected Contributor

New QCard Signup Promotional Offer

This was received by snail mail.  Promotion is get approved for new Qcard and receive $75 credited to the card.  There are a football field worth of rules.  Like must make purchase by 7-22 and then the Q has 4-6 weeks to give you he credit.  The rest was fine print that i haven’t read.  Don’t need or want their card but for $75???  They must be hard up for customers.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New QCard Signup Promotional Offer

I got a card from the Q offering $100. Not interested. I have one debit card and one credit card
Esteemed Contributor

@Shawnie. They hawk that credit card constantly and it’s getting very old - just like telling us about the Q’s birthday.
Respected Contributor

WOW!  @Teddixat!. 

Honored Contributor

IMO they are desparate to increase sales/profits.  

Esteemed Contributor

I too got the card offering me $75 to open a credit card. No thanks,not interested.

Super Contributor

I also got an offering for $100...and I also have one debit and one credit..that's enough!

Honored Contributor

Sounds like every other card company -  I don't have the Synchrony card, but I've had offers like that from Citibank, from AmEx. and from Chase.  All the companies are looking for new borrowers, so I suspect these offers come as much from the bank as they do from QVC.  QVC is just their messenger.

There are always lots of rules involved with every bank, so be sure you read the fine print and follow it carefully.  If you miss a date even by a day, QVC probably can't do a thing to help you get that "free" money.  It's Synchrony money.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat   I know!  i never knew a 33rd birthday was so significant!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shawnie  I got the $100 offer and opened a Q card, followed the rules and purchased items on Lunchtime or prime time or free shipping on items that I wanted. Then I checked each purchase was deducted correctly from the $100.

I haven’t used it since then, because I get credit on my card On file. 

I have noticed that  HSN has points credits occasionally on their card.