Trusted Contributor

My Experience with QVC Shipping

I have to say I have been gun shy in ordering because of everything I have been reading on the boards.   A few weeks ago I decided to take a chance and ordered three items.   All 3 came within a week and I loved every piece.   Tested them again the mid to end of last week and have the two items I ordered today.   Glad I took another chance with them.    

Honored Contributor

Re: My Experience with QVC Shipping

@Junebug54Your experience mirrors mine.  I have no personal reason to be unhappy shopping here.

Respected Contributor

It seems that most of the shipping problems are happening with clothing orders and returns.  I don't order clothing, and my few orders of jewelry and makeup have arrived in a reasonable amount of time.

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

@millieshops   Thanks for your reply.. glad to hear  you are happy too.   

Trusted Contributor

@2blonde   All five of the items I ordered were clothing.    A golf jacket for husband, SG pants, Isaac top, D&C top and clarks shoes.   I'm happy!   

Honored Contributor

The shipping problems were resolved about the first of June, so everything seems to be okay now.  If only I could get that ##$@%  UPS to either deliver them or turn over to post office once they get to my town.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So happy to hear  shipping problems were resolved early in June.

Sadly , mine are NOT!

I just hope I get my orders before summer is over!  Who wears summer clothes in the fall?

Between slow shipping and inconsistant sizing (or wrong size labeling)  I'm seeing  lately.........

I'm thinking my shopping here is almost over! I think I have had enough, customer ABUSE ! (imo that is exactly what it is)

By the time you get your order,return it for another size,your vaction is over, as is  the season !

It would also be nice if you could cancel an item or at least change the size you ordered,when you find the size you always  ordered before is tooooo big, before it ships,while it is still ,"ITP"  .... even if the item you ordered suddenly goes on backorder, (which has become all too common)it still cannot be cancelled,..that too is locked in for days and days before it actually ships