Occasional Contributor

I really have not posted at all in these forums, but I wanted to say that I've really had no problem with the customer service from QVC that I see a lot of posts about. Anytime I have e-mailed them about a problem, I've gotten a response right away, and the problem has been taken care of. Other than the somewhat slow shipping, I've been very pleased with QVC.

Respected Contributor

Re: Customer Service

[ Edited ]

Same. Shipping's been normal for me too.

Only the phone, in the first months of the pandemic...they were impossible to reach...probably no one could be at the call centers then.  I don't know about now...haven't had to call them.

But the few times I needed help and came on these boards and asked...they responded and resolved right away.

My SO did have an issue here...a food item we both bought and needed refunds for...they "present on tv" you can eat it and still get refunded and not return it...mine they refunded early on, no return necessary. For him they wanted him to return what was left (Nutrisystem, BIG box)...he had to go back and forth several times, stating what they had "said on tv" and that they hadn't had me do that...and after several posts here...they. refunded "as a one time courtesy" but said "it was not their policy to do so"..so beware about food. Maybe just Nutrisystem, I don't know.

But other than that, I haven't experienced any of the long leadtimes or bad refunds etc. I will say packing is different sometimes, not bad but not as consistent...but I think a lot of that, like many things, they are having to make do with not being able to get same supplies etc.

Honored Contributor

@JennyBr wrote:

I really have not posted at all in these forums, but I wanted to say that I've really had no problem with the customer service from QVC that I see a lot of posts about. Anytime I have e-mailed them about a problem, I've gotten a response right away, and the problem has been taken care of. Other than the somewhat slow shipping, I've been very pleased with QVC.

@JennyBr 

I never used email other than with the Social Team and have no complaints.

My complaints with CS were about those on the phone.  Customers can detect rudeness and incompetence much easier than in email correspondence.   

Occasional Contributor

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! ONCE YOU PAY OFF PAST DUE EASY PAYS YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO ORDER 24 HRS!!! HSN DOES NOT DO THAT WHY ISNT IT THE SAME POLICY THEY ARE BOTH OWNED BY SAME COMAPNY NOW. WILL GO SHOPPING AT AMAZON INSTEAD!!

Honored Contributor

@minnie 50 wrote:

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! ONCE YOU PAY OFF PAST DUE EASY PAYS YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO ORDER 24 HRS!!! HSN DOES NOT DO THAT WHY ISNT IT THE SAME POLICY THEY ARE BOTH OWNED BY SAME COMAPNY NOW. WILL GO SHOPPING AT AMAZON INSTEAD!!

@minnie 50 

I'm sure customers who have a history of past-due payments are considered a higher risk, so the 24-hour wait period seems trivial.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

I've been tracking an item that has been stuck for 3 weeks in Urbancrest, Ohio.  This is the second time in a month I've had an item disappear there.  The first time I called, the CS rep was wonderful.  This time it was such a rude, totally unhelpful person that I will definitely think twice before ordering, and I've been with QVC since the beginning. 

Honored Contributor

@minnie 50 wrote:

"Past due" is the key word. I don't blame a business for waiting to see if payments go through before a late paying customer can order again.  It's your issue, not Q's.  

Esteemed Contributor

@minnie 50 - If you have late payments, why would you continue to order anything. Maybe ordering less and paying on time would be better for you. Or, change the channel and stop watching shop at home shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@JennyBr wrote:

@JennyBr   I have also received excellent Customer Service.  I can;t say enough about the Social Team here.  They are the best! 

Super Contributor

I have nothing but rave reviews for QVC CS.   I returned a Lug bag which I bought back in February and they refunded my money!   That's what I call great customer service!