Respected Contributor

Q home run : Free Shipping and EZ Pay on Everything

QVC knocked it out of the park today, all day Sunday we get free shipping and EZ Pay on everything. I think they are trying to get a jump on Amazon Prime day.  Ladies get your Q Cards out !  Really looking forward to today. Good day to stay inside and watch the Q all day. Hope everyone finds some good deals.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Q home run : Free Shipping and EZ Pay on Everything

, , , and 10% back at Rakuten (formerly Ebates)

Valued Contributor

No thank you. Football day

Contributor

Free shipping should be offered more often by QVC.  I admit I'm more likely to make a purchase if free shipping is offered.  Thanks QVC!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks QVC!   I'll be doing some shopping today!

Respected Contributor

I placed an order yesterday so missed FS again....darn.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cassie2 wrote:

, , , and 10% back at Rakuten (formerly Ebates). 

Rakuten (a Tokyo, Japan company) has a whole different privacy policy than Ebates had and it's very invasive, you may want to read about it on their site.

I won't use them just to save a couple of $$$, but that's just me.

Here's just a portion:

1.  INFORMATION WE COLLECT

We will collect Personal Data about you from you directly, as well as when you use the Services, and from other sources as described below.

1.1.   Information We collect directly from you:

• REGISTRATION INFORMATION. When you create an account, you provide Us with certain Personal Data, such as your full name, email address, and password (encrypted);

• PROFILE INFORMATION. You may also create a profile, which may include your name, gender, birth date, picture and any additional bio information you chose to provide. Please note that your profile information will be visible to other users of Our Services;

• OTHER INFORMATION. You may choose to provide Us with certain information when you submit a request to Our support.

1.2.   Information We automatically collect from your use of the Services

• USAGE INFORMATION. We automatically collect information about how you use the Services and your activity on the Service, such as pages you view, content you view, search queries and watch-time;

• DEVICE INFORMATION. We automatically collect certain technical information about your device, such as your IP Address, geolocation information (city and country) based on the IP address, your browser type, language, your operating system and application version, device types, device model and manufacturer, device identifier and your device operating system type and version;

• COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES. As further described in Our Cookie Policy, We and Our partners may automatically collect information from cookies and similar technologies (such as cookie IDs and settings) to recognize you and track your behavior on the Services and your device. For more information on how We use cookies and how you can manage them, please visit Our Cookie Policy.

1.3.  Information We collect from other sources:

• OTHER SOURCES. We may receive additional information about you from third party service providers and/or partners, such as demographic data and your activities on and off Our Services through partnerships.

2.  HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND THE BASIS ON WHICH WE USE IT

The information We collect from you ensures you can use Our Services in a safe environment. As part of this mission, We use your information for the following purposes:

• SERVICES. We use your information to enable you to access and use the Services, authenticate your identity when you log in to Our Services, personalize your experience by, for example, providing you with content based on your search and preferences, determine your general geographic location, and manage the accounts you hold with Us;

• MARKETING/ADVERTISMENT. We use your information to send you promotional messages, newsletters, marketing and other information that may be of interest to you based on your communication preferences, including information about Our affiliates and partners campaigns and services upon your consent as required under local law. We, and Our third-party business partners, also use your Personal Data, on and off Our Services, to serve you with advertisements of Our Services;

•  
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

I won't use Rakutan either.  NO THANKS

Honored Contributor

Top Cashback also has 10% back from the Q. 

Honored Contributor

Hopefully you can find something not made in China, Reever. 
i only use topcashback for rebates. Rakuten isn't slimy and has very abysmal rebates. I deleted that app. Occasionally Mr Rebates has good ones too.