Respected Contributor

Re: Customer Service Has Changed At QVC (And Not For The Better)

@Catch71 Another reason don't care for easy pay, very time consuming to reconcile credit card statements.
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, I will never consider special financing!  $10 to speak to customer service!😳

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sashamatthews wrote:

The other day I noticed that something I had purchased several months ago had never been delivered.   I don't know how I missed it, but I did.  I called CS and the representative I spoke with was polite, wouldn't credit my account for what I had been charged and just left it at that.  She credited my account BUT then re-ordered the item for me.  Company policy, she said.  Fine.  But I'll remember her caution that I only have 30 days to report a non-received item to be credited without having to re-order the merchandise.

@sashamatthews Unless something has changed in the last few days, that is NOT the company policy, giving a refund and then re-ordering item...  Not the company policy...   These newer customer services reps make this stuff up as they go along.  One of them gave me some kind of line like that and I hung up and called back for supervisor and whatever the girl told me was not company policy.  So I would double check when you hear a line that does not sound like it would be or could be true...