Contributor

well here's one for the books.....om Feb 18 I ordered one there was a free s/h day so I did it.

But as of today I still have not received it.....I called Customer Service yesterday and the Rep has informed me it has been "LOST" in transit.

Say what the size of that thing and it's been "Lost" in transit are they kidding?.

I have also ordered the Pot Stickers on the day they were the TSV well where are they as of today........somethings wrong here folks,

HELPPPPPPPPPP.

Honored Contributor

Yes items do get “lost” from time to time and that’s unfortunate but the Q has always made the situation right. I have never had to pay for something not received and no one should. I too ordered the TSV Potstickers on Wednesday and had them on Friday. That is an absolute record in 30 years shopping. Good luck on finding your items. (My philosophy package from 2-3 years ago may be riding on your bench somewhere.)

Esteemed Contributor

@OKPrincess  That's funny!!!!     Not making light of the situation, I know it's frustrating when you don't receive your items.  Hope she gets her stuff soon. You never know, sometimes they'll find it in a warehouse and it just may show up on the doorstep. 

Those Potstickers, BTW are really good!   I don't care for most of the food items but that is one I really like.

Honored Contributor

I understand your frustration.  I agree about the delays (?) in shipping.  

No rhyme or reason why some things take days and days to get and others.....ummm...not so much.

I did get my bench (this is the 4th I've ordered) quickly.  

Of course the UPS guy put it on the top (so I had to move it to get out and in front door) of the front steps.  I know that doesn't have anything to do with QVC.

Sometimes it takes so long to get....say an item...(or garment) it's like Christmas, why?  Because I forget what it is!

Honored Contributor

@LindaSalwrote:

@OKPrincess  That's funny!!!!     Not making light of the situation, I know it's frustrating when you don't receive your items.  Hope she gets her stuff soon. You never know, sometimes they'll find it in a warehouse and it just may show up on the doorstep. 

Those Potstickers, BTW are really good!   I don't care for most of the food items but that is one I really like.

Like I said the Q has always made it right. But it’s puzzling when something is scanned on the truck but never scanned off. Who know the potickers could be on the bench. But speaking of potstickers they are very good. I like trying some of the items but IMO not worth the price. 

Frequent Contributor

They had the bench on the 4am show this morning maybe you can reorder it with customer service this time.

Esteemed Contributor

Things do get misrouted.  I ordered a calendar from Amazon and they sent me an email informing me that it was lost.  They refunded my money including shipping right then and there.

Honored Contributor

Did customer service not send replacement orders?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Convert-a-Bench i

[ Edited ]

@bad4257wrote:

well here's one for the books.....om Feb 18 I ordered one there was a free s/h day so I did it.

But as of today I still have not received it.....I called Customer Service yesterday and the Rep has informed me it has been "LOST" in transit.

Say what the size of that thing and it's been "Lost" in transit are they kidding?.

I have also ordered the Pot Stickers on the day they were the TSV well where are they as of today........somethings wrong here folks,

HELPPPPPPPPPP.

I share your  pain.

QVC “lost’ my Greenhead lobster order.  Never delivered.  Somebody is enjoying my lobster.  Not me.  Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

@bad4257

I am sorry for the delay in your orders. The potstickers will now ship Monday 3/5 (tomorrow) with the expected delivery date of March 7th. The convert a bench is indeed lost (my apologies) would you like me to order you a no cost replacement?

Beth QVC