Trusted Contributor

LR had such amazing style on the Red carpet shows for QVC

In light of todays Oscars lets go back to the gorgeous glamorous LA live from the red carpet shows Lisa wore. They made her so.special and like a celeb. The best part of the shows where what waz Lisa wearing. Omg her gowns, diamond necklaces, pulled up hair. From head to toe she was swimming in 1000s of dollar in pure glamour. I miss these remotes on QVC. Lisa truly reminded me of a mix of Audrey Hepburn and Sofia Loren. If Lisa were at the oscars tonight she would steal the red carpet. She lives for the glitz and the glamour.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: LR had such amazing style on the Red carpet shows for QVC

Doubt that she sporting Harry Winston, Arpege, or Neil Lane.  More like Diamonique.

Honored Contributor

Move on, LR has.  She's now selling overpriced stuff from her livingroom.  

Honored Contributor

Lisa while still beautiful is getting older now.There are so many glamorous younger ladies at those events that I am sure she wouldn't get all of the attention.

Trusted Contributor

This post is mainly a gush to remember her on the red carpet in on honor of the oscars. She wss a trur fashion icon on the red carpet.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

And yet these days based on the thousands of photos she posts of herself she wears the same few tops and bottoms over and over and over again and for the most part they are boring black. Especially that ill fitting black leather jacket. Back in her hey day for those events and the Italy trips she no doubt had professionals dressing her. Left on her own she really has no special sense of style.

Esteemed Contributor

Heard she's watching the Oscars from her couch tonight.....

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBROwrote:

This post is mainly a gush to remember her on the red carpet in on honor of the oscars. She wss a trur fashion icon on the red carpet.

But she was never on the red carpet, was she?  When did that happen? I don't recall her ever interviewing any actors.  Usually QVC's remotes are around the action but not a part of it.  I know Joan Rivers did.  Now she's what you call an icon.  Everybody knows or knew Joan Rivers.

Lisa Robertson was very good at what she did within the realm of the home shopping biz.

Honored Contributor

LR was never on a 'real' red carpet event, she may have been on a QVC red carpet during a 'real' red carpet event, but that's it.

Just another fantasy.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Let's go back? Jonnysbro, I have that image of Lisa in LA Live on the red carpet on my vision board. Omg her gowns, diamond necklaces, pulled up hair. My biggest wish is to be like Lisa when I grow up.

~Live with Intention~