Valued Contributor

Re: Come on QVC LET US CANCEL OUR "in process" items!!

I truly enjoyed online shopping. But the hassle of waiting for an item, not to mention the return process is underwhelming. It's far too time consuming. Seeing more and more vacant buildings, strip malls, well I've decided to hit the B&M stores. Put money back into my community. I've returned an item to Kohls and had the return hit my account the next day. Incredible customer service. Not to mention Nordstrom, Macy's and VonMaur all having great customer service.
Honored Contributor

@Spurt   I'm not having this big an issue with any other sites. 

Honored Contributor

@Jasmine19 wrote:

How about this? If an item doesn't ship within three days it ships for free! I know, that will never happen.

@Jasmine19   You can purchase from sites that have free shipping and free returns and have few delays.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Neetgal2 wrote:

I have no problems with most online buying and many arrive before the date.

It seems to me my delays are once UPS delivers to the local PO.  I think that is my delay many times.  I just do not buy anything I might want ASAP anymore because it is so unpredictable with QVC.

@Neetgal2 

I have been placing a few orders with Ebay lately and most have arrived so fast you thought they had Prime delivery of their own...However, one order took forever and by the tracking it was USPS that caused all the fuss...but comparing the cost of shipping on the orders it reflected the difference in delivery times....so you have to make a decision fast delivery or reasonable shipping...BUT as slow as it was, still FASTER than QVC... Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

We can complain until the cows come home, but things rarely change. Enough people are purchasing from Q that the management assumes the system is OK.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

We can complain until the cows come home, but things rarely change. Enough people are purchasing from Q that the management assumes the system is OK.

@Shanus 

But with revenues and sales declining it IS a problem for QVC....and one of the reasons why their financials are in the state they are in....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

I'm sure years ago we never thought we'd see Sears go under. Not to mention when JCP had new management it took a huge nosedive and even though that management team is gone, they never recovered. Everything has an expiration date.
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus 

But with revenues and sales declining it IS a problem for QVC....and one of the reasons why their financials are in the state they are in....

@Spurt  I've accepted if it's not my finances in trouble, let them worry about it. I have no stock in how their financials turn out. They must have a lousy accountant who doesn't understand the meaning of a bottom line. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus 

@Spurt  I've accepted if it's not my finances in trouble, let them worry about it. I have no stock in how their financials turn out. They must have a lousy accountant who doesn't understand the meaning of a bottom line. 

@Shanus 

I dont think its their accountants, I think its more about the Executives that are making decisions....and boy they spin some fascinating tales to the press, customers, and stockholders instead of whats a real reality with the company. The reason I leave feedback, is Id like to see QVC remain as a retail option.  You can see products actually demonstrated see live models wear clothes etc etc , hear what a vendor has to say instead of just reading an online description and photoshopped picture

Valued Contributor

Why are we having these problems? Serious question....is it the merger with HSN? Anyone?