Valued Contributor

Anyone hear the new greeting on Q Customer Service line?

Recording immediately makes statement about shipping problems.
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone hear the new greeting on Q Customer Service line?

[ Edited ]

How long is QVC going to keep this up regarding their shipping problems? Hasn't it been all summer long and now almost November into their "big" shopping season? Doesn't seem like it should take 6 mos. to fix the issue.

Honored Contributor

How embarrassing for them to have to keep apologizing for their ineptitude. Wonder how long this is going to continue?  Even more, wonder if they'll survive?  Especially since we're already at the beginning of the holiday shopping season.

Valued Contributor

I can't imagine how much of a hit the sales have taken.
Trusted Contributor

I order from other companies and I have the item in one to two days.  Check QVC and it is still "in process".  Hire more people.  It's getting very hard to shop any longer with QVC.  Get things faster, free shipping and cheaper from other sources.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not to mention their internet & TV issues. I've had QVC on TV and it freezes up or I get a black screen! Lots of problems with QVC. 

Trusted Contributor

It seems that the decision to move to a new warehouse at this time of year wasn't one of their better ideas.

Honored Contributor

This does not bode well for the holiday season. I wouldn't want to take any chances of not getting something on time. Too much competition elsewhere. 

Valued Contributor

Who does anything big this close to the holidays? Bad move. No organization. Given the current delays I can't imagine anyone would Christmas gifts or bill to ship to.
Frequent Contributor

I've been tolerant all summer, but now have made the decision that I will purchase NOTHING from QVC for the holiday season as gifts. I cannot trust to 1) believe that items shown as "in stock" really are, 2) get the right item in the box, and 3) receive items anywhere near the Estimated Delivery Date, EVEN when paying expedited shipping costs. 

As someone said above, hire people, work overtime, fix the problem. It's not new technology: hundreds of other companies are successful at the same thing!

As a 20+ year QVC customer, if I'm saying "no more", I can only imagine what newer customers are doing.