Contributor

There is nothing wrong with wine for sure but the way they are doing it is so fake and staged. It's super awkward looking.  It's in a bunch of shows that have nothing to do with wine.  

Esteemed Contributor

I've changed the channel for a lot of reasons -- having wine on the set isn't one of them.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

We're admonished constantly to "change the channel " if there's something we don't like.

Now, someone says they did change the channel and is admonished!

Respected Contributor

I respect everyone's personal choice, but I'm amazed that folks want to argue this point, when there are so many more worthwhile battles to pick. I wish people would lighten up some.

Of course, I'm in TX, so I may just be feeling sorry for myself right now. I'd drink some wine if I had any Woman Wink. If they have some on TV, I can live vicariously through them. 

Honored Contributor

They give an upscale ambiance to the set and presentation.

It might be artificial, but they need all the help they can get, so why not.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cocktails and wine?

[ Edited ]

We all know they are trying to create an illusion of chiling out and shopping with "friends" but what's happening is too much silly chit/chat and not enough product info....and a lot of unanswered questions about the product on the website which equals FAILED PRESENTATION!!! Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor
I am sure that is the goal to increase sales and profits. It suggest go get a glass of wine and relax and items will look better and than you realize why you need it and then buy.
Esteemed Contributor

It is not an issue for me, but I can understand the annoyance for whom it is.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I don't care what they drink on air. Just like other shows, it is probably NA wine or juice. And if it's real, I'm sure producers monitor it so they don't overdo. 

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt.....you would think that the hosts are taking sips of that so called wine in their glasses, they do act silly & giggly and tend to talk above each other when one is trying to present an item, you can't understand what they're trying to say with all the interruptions, then laughing so hard it seems almost fake.  Gave up on watching the Fri-Yay shows.