Super Contributor

Re: Closing the Comment Period

On 1/29/2015 cater said:

Jezzebell, glad to see you here tonight. Wonder what we said that it had to be deleted.

Thanks! Always good to see you Cater. I don't know but somebody's reporting my posts and I didn't say anything violating standards. That's just wrong. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

We seem to have drifted away from the original topic. I like the idea of seeing commenting closed at the top of the original posting but have not seen any yet. Has anyone else?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

On 1/28/2015 golfcartrider said:
On 1/28/2015 stevieb said:

Yes, a step they take prior to deleting the entire thread, though sometimes they go right for the delete button... It appears the PM Sad thread was 'closed to further comment' too, and now it appears to be gone with the wind... If they're going to do this then agree, it makes sense to post it at the top of the page.

I don't understand how some threads go on as long as they do.

Well they seem to prefer Kitty Fighters.

Valued Contributor

On 1/29/2015 Jezzebell said:
On 1/29/2015 cater said:

Jezzebell, glad to see you here tonight. Wonder what we said that it had to be deleted.

Thanks! Always good to see you Cater. I don't know but somebody's reporting my posts and I didn't say anything violating standards. That's just wrong. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

they have issues here.

Respected Contributor

On 1/29/2015 golfcartrider said:

We seem to have drifted away from the original topic. I like the idea of seeing commenting closed at the top of the original posting but have not seen any yet. Has anyone else?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

It is a beautiful day here on the beach!

Don't worry, be Happy!