Respected Contributor

Re: Closing the Comment Period

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

On 1/29/2015 Jezzebell said:
On 1/29/2015 twocent said:

I wish they would do away with posters who have nothing better to do than demean hosts , especially those who have "obsessive behavior ." {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Wink

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}Wink

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

I wish that when a poster deletes his/her post (or the webbie does) that all subsequent posts that quote that original post would be deleted as well. There are several on this thread that quote Jezzebell but there's no post from her.

Respected Contributor

Thank You!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

On 1/29/2015 paShar said:

I wish that when a poster deletes his/her post (or the webbie does) that all subsequent posts that quote that original post would be deleted as well. There are several on this thread that quote Jezzebell but there's no post from her.

I don't see anything missing. She has responded with smiles and no words, maybe that is what you are seeing. She seems to be a delightful person, new to the forum with under two hundred posts. Someone renewed maybe.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

paShar , Jezzebell was here last night and a lot of what was posted was deleted. We had a conversation and agreed on some topics. It had to do with rudeness on the boards.

Super Contributor

On 1/29/2015 golfcartrider said:

I don't see anything missing. She has responded with smiles and no words, maybe that is what you are seeing. She seems to be a delightful person, new to the forum with under two hundred posts. Someone renewed maybe.

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Responding to your implication: "new to the forum with under two hundred posts. Someone renewed maybe"....... My registration date is one month before yours. We've been here the same length of time. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Well my post came out weird. Lol

Super Contributor

On 1/29/2015 cater said:

paShar , Jezzebell was here last night and a lot of what was posted was deleted. We had a conversation and agreed on some topics. It had to do with rudeness on the boards.

That's right Cater. Thanks for clearing it up for everybody. Smile

Respected Contributor

Jezzebell, glad to see you here tonight. Wonder what we said that it had to be deleted.

Respected Contributor

On 1/29/2015 golfcartrider said:

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Responding to your implication: "new to the forum with under two hundred posts. Someone renewed maybe"....... My registration date is one month before yours. We've been here the same length of time. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Sorry if I have offended you. Smile

Don't worry, be Happy!