Respected Contributor

Re: Christmas in June and July

Will be watching CIJ. I enjoy these programs. A good change from the boring programming that is on the Q now. May see something new that I don’t have as of yet. Don’t know what temperature has to do with watching tv. I’m in AC room if it gets warm out. To each their own.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I realize many love xmass in July.  I loathe it!  It is already so over-commercialized and adding July to the mix is beyond overkill.  I do not watch.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy Chrisrtmas but not until after Thanksgiving. Summertime, I'm summer mode. I don't have many to buy for and when I downsized to my apartment I got rid of a lot of Christmas decorations so I don't need any inside decor. If people enjoy watching, great, but I'm not one of them!

Valued Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I realize many love xmass in July.  I loathe it!  It is already so over-commercialized and adding July to the mix is beyond overkill.  I do not watch.

I owened a card a gift business for years..pretty much forced to do Christmas in July...Most places are trying to get rid of the stuff that didn't sell the year before.

I always hated it.

Honored Contributor

I'm not crazy to see it so soon, but I have two or three groups to buy gifts for. Our one group of 6 is now 9. I always have found gifts during this that are affordable, cute, and different.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I really hate when Christmas in July starts. How much unnecessary stuff do people need. I just don't watch any of these shows

Super Contributor

I agree 100% lovetoshop65. I loathe it also

Esteemed Contributor

I don't need anymore Christmas anything, but I still enjoy the Christmas in July shows as well as the Christmas in July Hallmark movies. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

DARN IT......I do not need any more Christmas items, and what did I just do ......I purchased this Valerie Parr Hill tree.    I just LOVE things with smiley faces!!!!