Trusted Contributor

Wonder when the studio will be back to normal

My goodness,when will the vendors come back.Maybe this way they are saving money.This virus is here to stay,we need to work with something different 

Honored Contributor

Re: Wonder when the studio will be back to normal

@bewise Normal is different now.

Trusted Contributor

Gary was back in the studio today (along with his squirrel).

They tried it once before a few weeks ago, then they had some positive Covid cases and had to stop again.

Carolyn said hopefully this will be permanent now.

Screenshot_20220612-133553.png

Respected Contributor

They must save tons of money having no vendors in the studio. This IS the new normal. I don't see it returning- 

Esteemed Contributor

More vendors have been returning on HSN than on QVC.  Not sure why, they really should bring them back by now, jeez......

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

They must save tons of money having no vendors in the studio. This IS the new normal. I don't see it returning- 

@Skyegirl21    Why would QVC save money?  The vendors pay their own expenses.  They are the ones saving time and money.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

QVC saves monies by having vendors and hosts work from home.

Hard for the models.

No need for all the studios,and lights.

I mean, the "team members" aka customers service members work from home, why not the hosts?

Respected Contributor

Montgomery County, PA where I live and where QVC is located has been in the red Covid zone.  Just this week it went back to yellow. Maybe, more vendors will be returning. 

But, it doesn't matter to me where they are.  I don't see any big advantage of them being in the studio.  Sometimes I think it's even stupid for a vendor to travel just to be on the air ten minutes.

Honored Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

Montgomery County, PA where I live and where QVC is located has been in the red Covid zone.  Just this week it went back to yellow. Maybe, more vendors will be returning. 

But, it doesn't matter to me where they are.  I don't see any big advantage of them being in the studio.  Sometimes I think it's even stupid for a vendor to travel just to be on the air ten minutes.

I totally agree.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I think some vendors will return to studio shows, others won't.  It doesn't make any difference to me or to my friends who shop with QVC.  If I were a vendor, I would want to avoid the travel and present from the ease and comfort of my home.  Like it or not, this is our new reality.