Super Contributor

Does anyone have luck getting someone to respond? No matter what day or time I never have any luck with this feature.  Another reason to be disappointed in QVC's CS.

Honored Contributor

I did earlier today and also a couple days ago.  Just be patient and take into consideration the current situation.  

QVC Customer Care

@GAC65 wrote:

Does anyone have luck getting someone to respond? No matter what day or time I never have any luck with this feature.  Another reason to be disappointed in QVC's CS.

As a result of the COVID-19 situation, we’re experiencing longer-than-usual wait times to chat with a team member.  We can assist you through Messenger or you can email us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and we’ll be glad to help.
Trusted Contributor

@GAC65  QVC'S "Live Chat" has worked for years! It's been reported, but they won't fix it. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Live chat is really a joke.  I was 15 in the queue and finally 0 for a few minutes and it went back up to being 2.  

Trusted Contributor

I did do a live chat, was 6th in line and only had to wait about 10 minutes.  I called because I had to return something that did not come with a receipt and since I have no printer needed one mailed.  The nice chat person promised to send me one.  I waited and waited and no, never received it.  Now it's over 30 days and too late to return.  So just because you get to chat with someone doesn't mean you get the help you need.