Contributor

Re: Cathy Pedrayes

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@hsawaknow wrote:

Just curious what accent does Cathy have? The one I didn't like in the begining was Kourtney, now she is my favorite. The one I cant stand to this day and turn before she gets a word out is Kerstin.

I kind of wonder that myself   What accent is it ?  I do feel she has a little girl way if speaking .  I dont like the way she says three.  It is very strange the way she pronounces it.  I really don't enjoy her presentations .  

That pronunciation of three is her Latina ( Cuban) accent...she trills the r a bit.

Count me in as another Cathy lover. I have not seen a host with such a pure, innocent, and almost selfless way about her. She is extremely pretty but doesn't appear self absorbed. Also has TON of life and work experience for someone who just hit 30. This is going to sound creepy but there is something angelic about her and I find her  extremely soothing and inspiring. I sincerely hope she doesn't change.

I like Courtney K too but the blonde newbies.. welp...nvm lol.

Regular Contributor

Yep, I have to agree with you on the blonde newbies.  One of them can't stop looking at herself on the monitor and her oohs and aahs are a bit exaggerated.

Honored Contributor

p.s.   Cathy is always very well prepared in all of her various subject matter shows. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

She reminds me so much of Sandra.

Honored Contributor

@katwoman219 wrote:

Yep, I have to agree with you on the blonde newbies.  One of them can't stop looking at herself on the monitor and her oohs and aahs are a bit exaggerated.

I think she still  makes a lot of mistakes too.  She is on so often she should be more prepared.

Valued Contributor

I enjoy Cathy too, I like her as a host. Her mannerisms and presentations are done well. I like her style as well and she looks fresh. I like her more than Kourtney who annoys me a bit. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Trusted Contributor

I like Cathy a lot and she is my favorite of the last four hired.  I enjoy her doing fashions as she is very professional and she looks great in the clothes too. 

Respected Contributor

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

She reminds me so much of Sandra.

@TuesdayTaylor

She really does!

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor
@iTalia

Speaking of Kristine Z did anyone see her on late night/overnight this morning. She was wearing a skin tight burgundy mini dress with boots. She’s lovely and has a lovely figure but wow. I can’t believe they are allowed to dress so provocatively. I amhardly a prude but I was shocked.
Valued Contributor

As the new people become more comfortable with their job, QVC seems to be letting them show more of their individual personalities and dare I say and assume, clothing preferences. Overall, they are still more professional than most of the prime time female hosts, so hopefully the professionalism stays and the accents become not as pronounced.