Esteemed Contributor

Enjoyable!!   It makes me nuts !!  😁. She got that phrase from Rosie O'Donnel  ,  she always said that when she had her show ages ago when I actually liked her .  Yes ,  obviously you like RO I get it.  I just needed to vent......sitting here watching gourmet holiday and she just keeps saying it ,  although she has been saying it for years now it just somehow got to me today.

Super Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Enjoyable!!   It makes me nuts !!  😁. She got that phrase from Rosie O'Donnel  ,  she always said that when she had her show ages ago when I actually liked her .  Yes ,  obviously you like RO I get it.  I just needed to vent......sitting here watching gourmet holiday and she just keeps saying it ,  although she has been saying it for years now it just somehow got to me today.

ITA with you and that is why I NEVER watch her and a few others that get on my one last nerve.

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Once you notice it, that's all you hear!  Lisa Robertson used to drive me crazy with the amazing, amazing. 

Honored Contributor

Why do you watch something that makes you "nuts"??  Check the "recently on air".  If there's an item that interests you, watch it.  No need to watch an entire program and get aggravatated.

Honored Contributor

Huh? That’s a lot of assumptions 

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore  Jill is also the Queen of "UM."

Respected Contributor

Does somebody need a hug?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Why do you watch something that makes you "nuts"??  Check the "recently on air".  If there's an item that interests you, watch it.  No need to watch an entire program and get aggravatated.

@kaydee50.  I find a lot,of posters on these boards love to complain. Many times it is the same ones. I usually try to scroll,on by their posts. Very sad that a word on tv get someone so upset.

Trusted Contributor

My word

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore  Jill is also the Queen of "UM."

@mousiegirl  Yes,  your right says it constantly.