Trusted Contributor

Cancelled Order Is Shipping!

I placed an order for some Clark's shoes the other night. Then I decided to take a look at the reviews on the shoes. Well, lo and behold, I know why those shoes were being offered at such a reduced price......lots  of reviews and 90% were not good. I immediately cancelled my order and it did say "your order has been cancelled and you will not be billed". So, today I am taking a look at my order status on a couple of other items and to my surprise, I see that the shoe order I had cancelled now says "shipped". Needless to say, I am not happy. What is going on with QVC these days!!??

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

Re: Cancelled Order Is Shipping!

Did you try calling customer service?  

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal.  Occasionally a canceled order will ship due to the timing involved.   When it arrives, just slap the return shipping label on it and go on the post office web site and request it be picked up.  Best to contact CS by phone or email and let them know what happened.  You should not be charged for return postage.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Don't open, write refused and send back.

Honored Contributor

Could be a case when those shoes were meant to be.

Trusted Contributor

I have a related issue for a food item. I was " allowed" to cancel on an order placed in July for a Dec, delivery, but I did get an email stating It may be too late when I hit the cancel button a few days ago.  Sure enough-- the item shipped. Lesson learned: do not order so far in advance! 😊

For me--I will use the item, but I no longer need it.