Trusted Contributor

The Shipping Dilemma Continues.

I just received a QVC package addressed to me, however; when I opened the package the item was not one I ordered and the receipt of purchase was for someone else who didn't even live in the state I live in.  I called CS and was told to rewrap it and send it back. Later in the day i reveived an email that my Cuddle Duds purchase was delivered.  Guess what ! I did not receive it!!!!!!  So, now I have to use my time and gas to send back a package and  hopefully someday I get my purchase from who knows where.  CS was no help accept to say they would send me another cuddleduds if it was still available.  This was going to be a Christmas gift, but I am not holding my breath.

From now on I will think twice before ordering anything from this company.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Shipping Dilemma Continues.

[ Edited ]

I gave up a few weeks ago.  No more of this nonsense for me!!  I, too, have gotten somebody else's package and the shipping issues are inexcusable at QVC.  For the length of time it takes to get anything once a person orders, a big company like QVC should be doing better.  If QVC really wanted my business, they should have fixed the shipping issues a long while ago.  

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl.  Put the return shipping label on the pkg you got, go to the USPS website and request a pick up.  They'll come and get it, so you don't need to stress over it.  These misdirected packages happen from time to time.  You may still get your Cuddl Duds.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

These shipping mishaps do not just happen from "time to time" anymore--they are chronic and have become normalized. Just ask those of us in the Linea Forum who deal with this routinely--the shipping issues have worsened with no end in sight. CS is always helpful and supportive, but there is so much they can do.

In a retail world of free and fast shipping, QVC is way behind. For as long as they have been shipping products, they should be doing it better than anyone else. Why can't they figure it out and get it together? As a result, I don't buy anything at QVC other than Linea (exclusively sold at QVC), and even then, I've scaled back considerably. 

Respected Contributor

That must be so aggravating.  I have had a couple packages go to the big city that I live near and then head out to the wrong city.   They eventually have been routed back to me.  

Respected Contributor

I’ve received someone else’s item with their packing slip too.   Make sure to watch that you receive your credit (if CS can’t send you your item) because the Q return label that is attached to their packing slip has the other person’s name on it.  In my case they credited the other person’s account but not mine (I had to call but got it straightened out). 

Respected Contributor

I cut off ordering any Christmas presents from QVC early last week.  I just can't count on anything getting delivered in under a month any more.  I wish they would stop with the Christmas gift selling already.  It just feels like a deceitful sales practice.  It's time for them to gear up their "New Year/New You" programming.  Their Christmas selling is pretty much done.