Respected Contributor

Re: Can't Track, Red Hmm Bar

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@Jackhound Mom - A few notes that will hopefully be helpful:

• If you are receiving this error when you go to the Order Status page and click the
   "Track Package" button/link, instead try clicking the "View Order" link. The main page
   for the order also includes a tracking number link that you can click, and sometimes
   that link will work when the button/link does not.

>> And if clicking that link also generates an error, at least you'll be able to see and
        copy the tracking number so you can look it up on the courier's website.

• If a courier has a pre-programmed reason for a package error or delay in its system
   that would apply to a delivery issue, it will pass that along to the QVC status tracking
   system when possible (or that reason will be listed in the tracking details on the
   courier's site). Both UPS and the USPS have this capability, and there are some
   very strange updates at times based on the issues encountered.

Good luck with your tracking!

Thank you for the helpful answer!  I will try it.

I tried it on the orders that I had errors on. It doesn't work. There's no tracking number provided anywhere in the order detail. None. I had to contact customer service to get them. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Trusted Contributor

@naturalfan wrote:

Could it be that  multi items are combined in one package?  That is what I am thinking is going on with mine.  I will see today as it says one item is out for delivery.  I ordered two items at the same time so I am hoping it is two items packaged together.  I ordered a skirt and a t-shirt and tracking info shows for the skirt.  I assume the t-shirt is in the same package?

OK - that is what happened in the pkg I received yesterday.  A couple of items were packed together.  However, I got this message today on a single item order so who knows.

Respected Contributor

My last order that had this "red bar" was a single item top.  Last night it came in a different order box!  Social Team or CS could have never found it with tracking!!!

I was charged 2 shipping charges.

No, Social Team it was NOT my browser or anything on my end Cat Mad

Respected Contributor

Other posters are writing about this on other Forums and the "Social Team" is still blaming us, our brousers, and our cookies!!!

QVC, please fix this and take away the "Red Hmm Bar."

This is a warehouse issue!!!  They are combining orders and they can't be tracked.  We are paying for the service of tracking our orders.  Porch pirates are still stealing and I need to know when I have a delivery!

New Contributor

This has been going on for at least a month, and is not consistent across orders as others have mentioned so it is not a browser problem.  Between this and the extreme delays I am more than frustrated.  I am also seeing a trend where items show available on the item page and then flip to "backordered" a week+ after the order is placed.  When I go back to the product page, my color and size still show available. A few days later the status goes back to "Preparing Order" and then the wait begins all over again. If they are having delays getting orders filled, just be honest about it, becauseNot sure what is going on there, but when I see "Backordered" my inclination is to cancel.  

To others' points, this company is too large to have these kinds of issues for this long without any resolution or truthful communication. Based on the numerous issues I am seeing, my guess is that they have implemented new systems and they aren't working well. I work in technology and if this were happening ay my company, people would be on it 24 hours a day until it was resolved and there would be no tolerance for this to last more than a day or two. I guess when they start losing customers or lots of orders get cancelled, they will take it seriously.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC has one of the worst websites ever.  Constant glitches then asking us to clear our browsing history.   I absolute;y cannot look at my order status anymore using Safari especially on my IPad because when i click  on order status instead of being able to see the picture of the Items and details it automatically switches to a list view.   Honestly they have a horrible website and obviously crappy tech folks.

I am forced to use chrome when using my ipad

Esteemed Contributor

@moserrl    I agree.  This should not be happening.    I have tried using their App but it just doesn't work fir me and sometimes when I have used it and tried to check out, it said unable to process your request.   I don't find it user friendly either

Honored Contributor

it doesnt have to do with browsers and it doesnt have to do with cookies.....i have cleared cookies, switched browsers, switched devices and i am getting that same message in red.

some are single orders, some are combined orders.

i guess i will have to email the social team OR use facebook chat to try and get tracking. this has been ongoing for a  couple of weeks now. yes, it is frustrating.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Hello Social Team!  Are you listening???  Can you help us???  Thank you, if so.