Esteemed Contributor

COMPUTER GLITCHES ON FASHION DAY?

I went to cancel couple items I had ordered 'cause realized I didn't need two of the five tanks. Signed into order status and my order was not showing. However, those items were back in my cart.

Called C/S, explaining I had created a new order because the original one wasn't showing on my account.  I know it went through 'cause it took me to the receipt page, but had not copied it nor written down the order number. The rep suggested I wait a few minutes to see if it shows up; advised her had already done so and it didn't show.

Hate to return things - it's a pita.  But all she could do was to note my account not to charge return shipping in case I received the order - grrrr!

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this today.

Honored Contributor

Re: COMPUTER GLITCHES ON FASHION DAY?

@eddyandme.   I've placed several orders this afternoon and have had no trouble with them.  They went through just fine.  I always immediately check as I have had your experience

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I went to cancel couple items I had ordered 'cause realized I didn't need two of the five tanks. Signed into order status and my order was not showing. However, those items were back in my cart.

Called C/S, explaining I had created a new order because the original one wasn't showing on my account.  I know it went through 'cause it took me to the receipt page, but had not copied it nor written down the order number. The rep suggested I wait a few minutes to see if it shows up; advised her had already done so and it didn't show.

Hate to return things - it's a pita.  But all she could do was to note my account not to charge return shipping in case I received the order - grrrr!

@eddyandme  You have duplicated your order.   I stopped ordering anything from qvc at midnight because of that problem.  Your original order will show up about two to three hours later.   This happens to me quite a bit with them  it’s nothing new and it probably won’t get corrected because this happens way too often.   

Esteemed Contributor

If I get a chance, @Blingqueen023, I'll check back later tonight - thanx.

They certainly should resolve this problem!  Fortunately, I haven't experienced this before.

Trusted Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@eddyandme  You have duplicated your order.   I stopped ordering anything from qvc at midnight because of that problem.  Your original order will show up about two to three hours later.   This happens to me quite a bit with them  it’s nothing new and it probably won’t get corrected because this happens way too often.   

Exactly that happened to me lsat night, and CS was closed, but the sales rep helped and changed the first order to a different color when it finally showed up.

I never knew this before.

Respected Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Exactly that happened to me lsat night, and CS was closed, but the sales rep helped and changed the first order to a different color when it finally showed up.

@MarkeieMark  I’ve only experienced this with midnight orders.   It’s happened to me several times.   If I want to place an order in the middle of the night I now wait until morning to do it.   

Trusted Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@MarkeieMark wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@MarkeieMark  I’ve only experienced this with midnight orders.   It’s happened to me several times.   If I want to place an order in the middle of the night I now wait until morning to do it.   

@Blingqueen023 Yes, thank you.  The sales rep explained they do that for some computer reason or something after midnight.  That's what I get for snpier ordering at that hour.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Hum.  I haven't come across this.  When I get the conirmation, I don't look back at the order. I do miss the texts though.  I'd get one seconds after the confirmation.